BY OXICLEAN

Flower power for everyday clean.

Smell blossoming florals with each load of OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent. Designed for every day, it’s tough on stains, but not on your fabrics, and smells springtime fresh all year long. For clothes that look and smell great, try OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent, Refreshing Lavender and Lily scent.

Use OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent on every load to:

• Reveal vibrant colors
  • Restore radiant whites
  • Remove dried-on stains

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This isn't exactly my favorite laundry detergent, however, it gets job done effectively & is usually pretty reasonable when it comes to price & if you're lucky enough to find it on sale, well, that's even better! I really enjoy the subtle and refreshing scent of Lavender & Lily. OxiClean's High-Def Cleaning formula helps restore and brighten whites making them more vibrant. It also locks in & reveals the bold colors in the fabrics/clothes and removes any and all dried-on stains. All in all- it's a pretty good detergent, just not my first choice.
Sammy L.
I have switched around so many different brands of laundry detergent but I can finally settle with one and that’s the Oxi Clean brand. It washed and cleans close so well and my favorite part about this brand is that the scent stays on my little family’s clothes for a long time! I had put up some baby clothes since my two older boys grew out of them and I had washed them in the oxi clean lavender detergent before boxing up the clothes. A year later, I had my little one and so I had to take out the clothes I had put up. I was so surprised at how long the scent of this detergent or the brand itself stayed on the clothes!
Rose G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love love love this laundry soap this is the only one I use ever since discovering it ! Leaves my clothes smelling great and it cleans them well . Doesnt leave a strong smell to it doesnt fade my clothes either . And I can deal with the price
Jessi W.
I am obsessed with finding the best laundry products that will keep my laundry smelling fresh and clean. A typical load of laundry for me includes using 4-5 different products to get clean, fresh smelling clothes that will pass the Mommy sniff test. I have a 3 year old son that loves playing with dirt and worms. My boyfriend is a turbine mechanic at a power plant and comes home covered in coal daily. Stains are like second nature in my home, so are bad smells. Did I forget to mention that we have 2 dogs? Anyway, I did receive a bottle of Oxiclean Laundry Detergent Refreshing Lavender & Lily Scent as a sample to try in exchange for my unbiased opinion. The day I recieved it I threw a load of laundry into the washer and left it washing for a while, with only the Oxiclean, nothing else, no liquid fabric softener, no scent boosters or anything because I wanted to see how it worked. I walked into the laundry room about 15 minutes into the wash cycle and was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the fresh scent coming from my washing machine. Did a thief come and replace my wet clothes and replace them with flower petals??! I was so excited to see the results that I was literally waiting by the laundry room that afternoon to switch the load into the dryer and waiting to smell the dry clothes. No stains, no armpit funk, no dirt, coal, nothing but bright clean clothes and an amazingly beautiful scent. I am hooked and sold forever and ever. Holy Grail of Laundry detergents right here. I love you Oxiclean.
Lovethecoast A.
Biloxi
I like this detergent just fine.  I wouldn't say it is the best out there, but it gets the job done.  I buy Oxiclean refreshing lavender liquid laundry detergent, because it does a nice job a good price point.  I would recommend to others.  In addition, the spout pours well.
Tara H.
Liberty, NY
I genuinely like this laundry detergent. With smelly teenagers this gets out stains AND bad odors. I am always excited when this goes on sale and I can stock up on it.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
This is a great product. I love the smell and usually grab these when they go on sale. It's hard to buy these when they are at 5.00 dollars a bottle. The product is very effective was clothes very well and the smell of the lavender is not over powering.
Danielle V.
I use to use another product . The last time I was in the store they were out of it so I tried this one. Now I absolutely love it. Very affordable and I would recommend it. I’m glad we got to try it and liked it.
Tatiana V.
If you've been looking for a laundry detergent that will get your clothes super clean and bright this detergent is for you and added bonus it also smells amazing
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
I had used powdered oxiclean a few times before, but this detergent really blew me away. It has completely improved my perception of the brand. First off, the smell is incredible and it is SO long lasting, which I ADORE. I was particularly impressed with this product's ability to remove set-in stains. I washed a shirt of my daughter's with very set in stains (stained with strawberries last summer) and the stains came out completely with just one wash. I was totally amazed and have told several people about my experience. So far I have purchased two bottles of this awesome detergent, and I intend to purchase many more! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. Any opinions expressed are solely my own.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Do you think the OxiClean™ Refreshing Lavender & Lily Liquid Laundry Detergent is long-lasting on your clothes AND do you think it's too overbearing or too light/weak?