Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
I had used powdered oxiclean a few times before, but this detergent really blew me away. It has completely improved my perception of the brand. First off, the smell is incredible and it is SO long lasting, which I ADORE. I was particularly impressed with this product's ability to remove set-in stains. I washed a shirt of my daughter's with very set in stains (stained with strawberries last summer) and the stains came out completely with just one wash. I was totally amazed and have told several people about my experience. So far I have purchased two bottles of this awesome detergent, and I intend to purchase many more! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. Any opinions expressed are solely my own.