OxiClean™ Odor Blasters Versatile Stain & Odor Remover uploaded by Blair S.

BY OXICLEAN #28 in Stain Remover

Put OxiClean™ Odor Blasters Versatile Stain & Odor Remover to work on all your dirty, dingy, stinky laundry. It’s specially formulated for use on smelly socks, musty towels, work and uniform smells, sweat stains and body odor.

• Uses the power of oxygen to get out tough stains and odors
  • Chlorine free
  • Color safe
  • 96% of users recommend this product

Pre-soak for best results on tough stains and odors, and add it to your wash for overall freshening and stain removal!

How to Use:

Directions

Always test OxiClean™ on an inconspicuous area first. Rinse, and allow to dry. Safe on colorfast fabrics only. Always follow manufacturer’s instructions for water temperature and for cleaning garment or item. Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather or on fabrics labeled dry clean only.

Remove tough stains and odors from laundry

• Mix: use up to a full scoop per gallon of water. Submerge items in solution after dissolved. Use up to a full scoop for extra tough stains and odors
  • Soak 1-6 hours. Depending on severity of the stains or odors, some items may require more time to soak
  • Wash as normal with detergent and OxiClean™

Clean and freshen carpets and upholstery

• Mix: Fill to line A per 16 ounces of water. Remove excess stain before treating.
  • Apply only enough solution to saturate stain. Allow solution to stand 1-5 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on fabrics
  • Blot with a white towel. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until stain is not visible
  • Rinse with clean water and blot until dry

Get cleaner, fresher laundry in every load

• Top Loader: Fill washer with water, add OxiClean™ and detergent before adding laundry. fill to line A to C for regular loads, or more for large or heavily soiled loads
  • HE Machines: add OxiClean™ to washer before adding laundry
  • Do not mix OxiClean™ with detergent in the dispenser. read your HE owner’s manual for instructions

Buy on Walmart
  • "Oxi clean is great for cleaning almost everything." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
I was fighting bad odor from my front loading washing machine. I always left the door open after a wash, wiped down the inside of the seal, emptied the filter regularly, and tried every cleaning product to get out the smell to no avail. I even added vinegar and nothing helped. Our clothes stunk. Like, rank musty, nasty stink. I happened upon a persons comment that suggested it and out of sheer desperation, I tried it. Oh, y'all just don't know how this has helped! I use a small amount with my pod of detergent and our clothes smell divine!
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I just tried this product for the first time last week. I was beyond amazed of the results on some of the items I washed. My bed set has shades of blue and then is a ivory color. Though I wash my sheets and comforter often it seemed to have some dull stains that wouldn't come out from sweat and then it didn't smell as fresh as my other things I washed so I decided to give this a try. I soaked it for 6hrs then ran it threw the wash and dryer and it came out brand new looking and smelling just amazing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Lindsey D.
I always have this on hand
I am obsessed with oxyclean. I always buy the soaps that come with it mixed in too. I buy it when it's on sale and make sure i never run out.
I use it in my laundry with regular detergent, use it cleaning my bathrooms and carpets, just about anything that needs cleaning lol OxiClean™ Odor Blasters Versatile Stain & Odor Remover
Angela S.
Scotland Neck, NC
Very big fan of The product. Great of tough stains such as grass stains and/or food stains. Also great for clothes that are colored and bleach can't be used. It can used on white and colored clothes as well without worrying about fading or discoloration.
Melissa M.
I live with two men that work in dirt all day long. If it wasn't for Oxyclean, I don't think we would own white clothing anymore. On top of that I have 2 pits and am ankle biter dog. It is a constant struggle to keep everything clean!!!
Carla G.
Horizon City
Great on white clothes ... keeps clothing looking brand new .. even if is white ... hard to take stains out but this works well I love bleach... to strong .... but this is just perfect... well I do recommend this to anyone for sure
Wendy W.
Pfafftown, NC
My husband is allergic to bleach, so I use this in place of it. It works fairly well for me. Plus his regular work clothes can pretty muddy and I wouldn't be able to use bleach on those anyway.
Jacqueline B.
Cumming, GA
This is the only product that really gets my clothes super clean. I always add a full scoop to any load. It gets any/all stains out of my toddler & newborns clothes. Definitely cannot be without it!
Jeanna D.
LOVE oxyclean. it has saved so many of my clothing items froms hard stains and other things. wish it was easier to handle the large tub with maybe an indented handle or something to make it easier to grab and always buy this product on sale to save money
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband works in construction so there are a number of horrendous odors that arise from his clothing and I used to have to double or triple wash clothes before they smelled decent enough to put away. So now I just soak the clothes in hot water and 2 scoops of this overnight, then run through the washer and dryer as usual and they smell good! Definitely recommend.
Serena S.
Jacksonville, FL
How good is this at removing stains?