BY OXICLEAN

OxiClean™ Max Force™ 5 in 1 Power tackles the toughest dried in stains with 5 types of stain fighters to remove grease, oil, grass, blood, soil, clay, food and drink stains the 1 st time. It removes stains using 5 types of stain fighters:

Oxiclean Stainfighters:

• Lift food stains from fabric
  • Dissolve and trap grease and oil
  • Bind to dirt and soils to suspend and rinse them away
  • Target protein stains like grass and blood
  • Help break down food thickeners such as those found in ice cream

How to Use:

Test in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Can be used on all washable whites and colored fabrics. (Some colored fabrics may be prone to color change). For fabrics that are prone to color change, do not let stand longer than 5 minutes. Treat now and wash later- up to 7 days before washing. Do not use on silk, wool, leather and fabrics labeled dry clean only.

Pre-treat tough clothing stains

Shake before use.

• Spray directly onto the spot or stain until saturated
  • Let stand for 5 minutes or up to a week, depending on the severity of the stain
  • Wash with detergent in the warmest water the fabric will accept

Kristie A.
Received OxiClean MaxForce Spray complimentary from Smiley360 in exchange for a honest review and social shares. This is the best product to clean my dirty work shoes with. I spray the mesh parts of my shoes until saturated and let them sit for about an hour. before washing them in the washer. My shoes come out looking brand new and smelling great. Now, I will always keep a bottle of this around the house. I highly recommend this product. OxiClean™ Max Force™ Spray
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I received this product for free for testing purposes. During the holidays I got food coloring and chocolate on my white tank top. The stains did set in my the time I was baking because I didn't want to change and dirty up another shirt. I used the oxiclean max force stain remover on my shirt and let it sit for five minutes like the directions said and washed it. I was skeptical about the product because most stain removers don't really work that well. When I got my shirt out of the wash I was surprised to see the stains gone. I really like the oxiclean max force stain remover and will be keeping it in stock at my house.
Catherine K.
I’ve yet to encounter a stain that this incredibly effective spray cannot remove! From baby food to ketchup to grass to pain—-just a couple of sprays, into the wash, and away they go!

I love that I can spray the stains days before I put them in the washing machine without my shirts getting discolored or that I can spray, wash right then, and the stain still is gone!
Megan J.
The Oxiclean Max Force Spray is one of my all-time favorite laundry stain removers on the market. With just a slight drench to the stain and a quick toss in the washer it removes nearly every stain I can think of. The only stain I didn’t have luck with was foundation but it may have set way too deeply into the fabric. One of my toddler’s outfits had a stain that would not budge at all (it was a food stain) and this removed it immediately. I sprayed it on some baby clothes that I was ready to donate and the same thing - pulled a ton of old formula stains. I can not recommend this product enough.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Honestly, I don’t like it. Didn’t work for me. I prefer the powder better. Price is great. Not over the top expensive. It’s affordable. Smells great doesn’t have a weird smell. Would still continue to purchase other products by Oxi Clean just not this one.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I had high hopes for the oxyclean spray, just because of all the commercials I saw as a kid. Unfortunately this product really let me down. It took several washes to remove pizza sauce from my daughters blue and white striped shirt. The spray seemed to work better on darker colors. Whites were the most important thought.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Other more...
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
OxiClean™ Carpet & Area Rug Stain Remover I'M A HUGE FAN OF THIS PRODUCT. I RECEIVED A SAMPLE FROM SMILEY360 AND I NEVER IN MY LIFE USED SOMETHING SO POWERFUL. MY CARPET AND AREA RUG HAD STAINS I THOUGHT WOULD NEVER MOVE AND THIS PRODUCT REMOVE THE STAINS IMMEDIATELY AND THE STAINS NEVER RETURN. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT REALLY FIGHT STAINS TOUGH.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I have always found that OxiClean products work really well (if not the best), so when I recieved this stain remover to sample and review, I immediately pulled out ALL of my son's different uniforms (sports, boy scouts and school). I figured his football uniform was well past a "lost cause", due to all the old, set in grass/soil stains, but figured I'd give it a whirl anyway. I was SO impressed with how quickly and easily the grass and soil stains came out of his uniforms,I couldn't believe it. I decided to go crazy & pull out every piece of stained fabric, whether it be clothing, towels, linens, curtains, etc. that were in my home. I'm happy to report that 9 out of 10 set-in stains were removed completely. Some may have taken a little longer to remove, or needed a little more spraying and soaking, but they came out! The only thing that didn't come out completely was an oil stain from my husband's work shirt, which was expected. Even though it may not have removed the stain completely, it did however make it MUCH LIGHTER, which was still a HUGE win for me. With a house full of messy & adventurous growing boys/girls, OxiClean Max-Force is a MUST and a true GODSEND, which is why I've already went & bought another bottle to stash away! I've always used the powder form of OxiClean and have always loved it, but this new MaxForce formula in the spray bottle is MUCH more convenient, less messy, & smells pretty nice too. I like that (if needed) i can throw the convenient spray bottle in one of my bags or in my trunk and take it with me on roadtrips, vacation & especially to my sons football games, to have on hand In the event of a bad spill or hard to remove stain. It worked like magic so I would definitely recommend for others to atleast give it a try, 100%. The simplicity and ease of the spray bottle was by far my FAVORITE feature of all. It makes my hectic life AND the mounds of stained laundry THAT MUCH easier to tackle!! Instead of having to throw tons of stained up clothes (and money) away, I'm now saving that money by actually being able to fight the stains, with the power of OxiClean MAX FORCE 💪🏼👕👖👊
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Received for free from smiley360. My daughter is always on the floor and i noticed all her leggings have dirt stain on the knee part. So i decided to use this stain remover spray. Let me tell you it worked wonders.
Raven F.
How would you rate this compared to other stain removers
Matasha M.
Paris, TX
Does this work good?
Debbie H.
Joppatowne
Does anyone have a solution for getting rid of men’s sweat stains on their shirts? I can’t find anything that works.
Is this just for laundry or have you used it for anything else?
Rachael Q.
Saint Marys, OH
Does this work well on removing grass stains from white baseball pants?