BY OXICLEAN

OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Fighter & Booster: 4 in 1 stain fighting power. Whiter whites and brightens colors. Gets the toughest stains out. For regular and HE washers.

Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
I LOVE these with kids clothes. The colors come out SO much brighter. I also like to use with the kids colorful towels. When I run out of the towels get dingy from
Not having it (i.e. Navy blue fade into the yellow towel) it zaps it right out and comes back to the bright yellow. So thankful these exist 👌🏻
Ryoko M.
I have bought these for extra cleaning cycles for towels and heavy soiled items. They have worked great so far! I also put a little vinegar in the load, as we have hard water in the area that we live in, and this gives it an extra boost.
Karen n.
Pasadena, CA
Theres pros and cons to this product. I love it because it seriously does take the stains off especially when you have little ones! The downside, if you add a bit too much it fades away the color to the clothes.
Mary H.
I love Oxi Clean!
It's a super strong detergent, so you don't need a lot.
Removes a bunch of stains and it just cleans super well. It's a must have.
These little pods just make it way easier to clean with.
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great product! Leaves your clothes looking bright and fresh. I use it with mostly white clothes, it brings out the clean look in white.
Nikki A.
Redlands, CA
No spots after the wash is done. i feel like it's worth the little extra. don't get me wrong, the good stuff is expensive but goes a long way.
Ana O.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use this to clean my white shoes, my boyfried adds this to his work clothes load, and I add it to the white clothes load!! Works great!!!
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Received a pack as a sample, 18 pk. They work great especially with my towels, add a little downey in the rinse and they smell great.
Tara B.
Naples, FL
Oxy Clean is a must have in the home. It really works on getting stains out. I use it in the laundry to also give it a boost.
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
Talk about clean! they get the dirt out and the color vibrant! this for sure gets every single job done that i use it for.
Jessica G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would you say the powder works the same?
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do these work as well as the the straight oxy powder?