OxiClean™ Max Force™ Gel Stick

Help get stains out the first time

The Max Force™ Gel Stick’s special stain- grabbing nubs work the ultra-concentrated gel formula deep into clothing fibers to help break apart stains. Then, the gel removes stains using 5 types of stain fighters:

OxiClean Stainfighters:

• Lift food stains from fabric
  • Dissolve and trap grease and oil
  • Bind to dirt and soils to suspend and rinse them away
  • Target protein stains like grass and blood
  • Help break down food thickeners such as those found in ice cream

How to Use:

Test in inconspicuous area prior to use. Can be used on all washable whites and colored fabrics. (Some colored fabrics may be prone to color change). For all these fabrics, do not let product stand for more than 5 minutes. Treat now and wash later- up to 7 days before washing. Do not use on silk, wool, leather and fabrics labeled dry cleaning only.

Pre-treat tough clothing stains

• Place Gel Stick directly onto the stain, press down to dispense gel and gently rub into fabric. (for the 1st use, multiple dabs may be needed)
  • Let stand for 5 minutes or up to a week, depending on the severity of the stain
  • Wash with detergent in the warmest water the garment will accept

Does this product remove set in grease stains?Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover
Does anyone find that this works better than other brands, especially with that rubber gripping part on the top?
Start your review of OxiClean™ Max Force™ Gel Stick!
Snellville , GA
I love that OxiClean came out with a stain stick! It's easy to apply, just press down the top onto the fabric and smear it around with the nubby part. I really don't see what difference the little nubs make, it seems like a smooth too would work just as well because the nubs don't really help scrub it into the fabric. It does get a little messy if you dispense too much product. Anyway, it works well to get out most stains. I apparently don't use it to its full advantage because (now that I'm actually reading the directions to do this review) it says to wash the garment in the warmest water it will accept and I mostly wash with cold water. I keep this in my room and treat the stains as they are going into the laundry basket to let the product work for an extended time period, but it's also worked just before laundering, too. I'll definitely use this again because I trust the OxiClean brand and this one works great!
Cullman, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Someone recommended this to me. They said it takes out all stains. So far, they were right! I love this stain remover. It has removed some serious stains and has even removed old stains. I use it on every stain now!
Lindale, GA
OxiClean™ Max Force™ Gel Stick uploaded by Lori M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can we say yes!!! I have used this product for a couple of years now.. Very simple to use. I rather use a clean toothbrush to help with scrubbing or what on the actual product. Depending on the stain and how long the stain has been on clothes. This is very budget friendly.. OxiClean™ Max Force™ Gel Stick
Southampton, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this to see if it was better than spray n wash. It does a good job, but it is a little awkward and messy to use compared to a spray. I thought the top would be more scrubby to help lift the stains, but it’s smooth and just spreads the goo around. I do not think I would repurchase this, but I would be happy to try something else from this brand.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I have been using oxiclean powder for years to make my whites whiter and my colors more bold. I was so happy when I saw that they came out with a stain fighting stick that I can apply to a specific stain in a concentrated dose, this is quick, easy, and great.
Lake City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family and I love this stuff it gets things from grass and mud to blood and even grim that my husband gets into at work. I just put the product on the trouble spot in the morning then throw it in the wash that evening and boom spot gone and item like new
Paso Robles, CA
Purchased at: Target
This product works pretty well. Though there were some stains it would not get out no matter how many times we tried, which is understandable. My husband hated the smell so we switched to a different product.
Augusta, GA
I love using OxiClean Max Force Gel Stick for removing stains. If you have a stain you forgot about I highly recommend using this. I try to use on my stains immediately but we can't always do that if we spill something on it while we're out and about. So as soon as I get home I immediately pop the top off and press this onto my stain. For the really tough stains rub together and let it sit for about 20 minutes. Rinse and if it's still there treat it again but if not throw it in the wash and you're good to go! So easy to use! You'll love it as much as I do!
Hallandle Bch, FL
This stuff is gold in a tube. I mean the stuff does work. You can see stains start to fade right in front of you. It's like a blue gooy gel that was sent down from Mom-Heaven to save us all. You just rub in a circular motion & push down on your stain to release your goo. It's awesome. It's about $4 to $5 max at Walmart. I've used it a lot with my 2 children.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a power stick in our household! Especially came in handy with a newborn last year with blowouts! Only thing that completely took away and didn't leave a stain. Very affordable and I feel a must have in every household. We even switched over to the detergent too.