OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent Free & Clear uploaded by Cristina G.OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent Free & Clear uploaded by Katie H.

BY OXICLEAN

Everyday freshness. Zero dyes or perfumes.

For long-lasting cleanliness without dyes and perfumes, try OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent Free and Clear. OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent Free and Clear is tough on stains, but not on your fabrics, and does not contain perfume or dye. So you experience nothing but powerful everyday clean for every load.

Use OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent on every load to:

• Reveal vibrant colors
  • Restore radiant whites
  • Remove dried-on stains

• How is this with whites? Do you notice a difference? Brighter?1 Answers
  • Where can I get coupons for this product ?2 Answers
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I just love this detergent, specially to wash my boyfriend dirty clothes with dirty, and all the blankets for my cat. Its wash it really good and leaves a good fresh and clean smell. Anyway I wash with high temperatures but you really don't need it, I just keep doing because I got OCD. I do recommend this product!
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
I love love love this! I always stock up on it when it’s on sale because 7$ a jug is crazy expensive (alaska too) So whenever they are on sale I just go ahead and buy at least 6-8 jugs. And as well, I love the scent and it’s amazingly strong without fading the colors of your clothes! I use this for my husband military gear and it washes out awesome! I love this
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
This is an awesome product. It helps eliminate those tough stains especially if you have boys. It makes my clothes look brighter with each wash. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh. I love the smell of it. It cost around $6 so I would say it's affordable and I would recommend this product.
Nicole P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite detergent for stain removal. I mostly use it for towels and bedsheets. Leaves linens smelling fresh and clean. It is an affordable detergent.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I started using this laundry detergent because I had such a great experience with the stain remover foam and I have been pleased with this laundry detergent as well, it does the job and it smells good and you don’t need as much liquid as other brands.
Hend A.
Chicago
I love using this detergent, it cleans perfectly and doesn't damage my clothes. Keeps clothes soft. The only downside for me that i don't find my clothes smells nice after drying if I didn't use softener sheets!
Ben S.
Sedalia
This is the best cleaning laundry detergent I have ever used. I work in a restaurant so I frequently have grease, and food on my clothes and uniforms. Not only does It leave my clothes clean, but with a fresh scent that lasts! The OxyClean HD is more costly than other brands, but I consider it money well spent for the quality of this product.
Suzanne D.
Colorado Springs
I love this laundry detergent. My clothes and linens feel so much cleaner and smell so much more fresh since I've started using this product. Highly recommended!
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I purchased Oxiclean because I had coupons and got a great price for it. I must say the smell of it was refreshing . It cleans your clothes and leaves a nice smell. I only had to use a half of a cap full. I have now switched to Oxiclean as my new favorite laundry soap and have shared with others . Great product
Rachel T.
Luling, TX
So I usually buy Tide because I love it but I had a coupon to get this detergent for $1. I had to try it since it was so cheap. I will begin by saying it smells great and the smell doesn't fade. I was happy about that. Second it worked great. I work where I get pretty dirty and well it did its job. I will buy this again with or without a coupon.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Where can I get coupons for this product ?
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
How is this with whites? Do you notice a difference? Brighter?