BY OXICLEAN #3 in Stain Remover

Harness the power of oxygen with this super-convenient, fast-acting spray stain remover

It clings to fabric fibers, diving deep into problem laundry stains and odors with a unique formula that begins to remove stains on contact—right before your eyes.

• The oxygen-based laundry stain removal spray
  • Removes wine, blood, blueberry, dirt, grass and even set-in stains
  • Chlorine free
  • Color safe

How to Use:

Test first in inconspicuous area. Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather and fabrics labeled dry clean only. For best results, treat stains while still fresh. Some stains may require additional treatments. Do not let dry on fabric. Always follow manufacturer's care label guidelines for the item being cleaned.

Pre-treat tough clothing stains

• Spray directly onto the spot or stain until saturated
  • Rub into fabric and let stand for up to 10 minutes depending upon the severity of the stain
  • Wash item with your normal detergent

Buy on kmart*
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I start by saying I have a small child...let’s just say I need a STRONG stain remover. I use this as soon as something is spilled or dropped on someone’s clothes... for example juice, yoghurt or sauce. If you can do spray immediately this product will work. However for a stain that has occurred earlier such as grass stain or muck on the knee of jeans...it isn’t as good. I end up trying to soak first with this, and still it doesn’t come out 100% a little disappointed with it as it ain’t cheap. But it must make some difference as my laundry isn’t too bad, detergent alone won’t shift some stains. For that reason I still buy it just for the small difference it does make....if anyone out there can recommend a better stain remover I am all ears
Shirley A.
Noblesville, IN
MAGIC! THIS IS MAGIC! I don’t do white loads because I don’t have enough whites, so I resort to “lights” meaning I mixed in white and light grays with my boyfriends FADED sky blue sweater. Needless to say it bled. All. Over. My. Whites. I stained AN ENTIRE LOAD of clothes. Like any other I googled how to fix it and it said Oxiclean. I ran out to target and bought it and as I was spraying all the stains I was very skeptical and truly believed it would not work. After I washed it, I pulled out the clothes and EVERY SINGLE BLUE STAIN WAS REMOVED. IT WAS GONE. LIKE MAGIC. I will continue to buy this every single time.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
This spray is a godsend! I’m super clumsy and always manage to get some sort of stain on my clothes. I just spray this on the stain and let it sit for a little while and throw it in the wash, and the stains disappear! If you’re a mess like me you need this for laundry room - it really works!
Becky S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I don't know how I did laundry before OXI CLEAN was around! I can remember when it was an unbelievable infomercial product but now it's a staple in my laundry room and the kitchen.
This spray version works great for all stains and when washing clothes by hand as well...including delicates. It has literally saved some of my clothes and I haven't had any negative issues from using it. My boyfriend works in the tree business and is always filthy after cutting and sawing all day. His co-workers always ask how his shirts look new..OXI CLEAN is 1 of the secrets (plus his awesome gf) :-)
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Jeanny-Sofia O.
06705
I have a little gentleman that use white shirt for school.. oxy clean stain remover it's my salvation for that shirts ... it's a great product if you follow the instructions!! Recommend!! OxiClean™ Laundry Stain Remover Spray
Elemid R.
De Queen, AR
It’s very useful! Helps a lot with the stains my one year old leave and you don’t have to wait a long time for it to work on the stain! You spray wherever the stain is at and BOOM! Pop it in the washer and it does it’s magic! I totally recommend to any mom with little ones!! Or anyone who is messy!!
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Love this product and how well it lifts the stains off my clothing or anything that's thrown into the wash! Very reasonable in prices and smells very good and not too strong. I recommend this for anyone! Especially if your have messy children lol
Jae T.
Shelton, CT
I love love this stain remover. It’s my go to stain remover for laundry. It’s super effective and tough on grease stains plus it’s affordable. I love using this product on white clothes because when they come out of the machine they are fresh and clean. I usually buy it at Walmart at a great price.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I didn't have any idea about the laundry products before so I just asked questions what to buy to my parents in law. Cause they runs two of dry cleaners and they told me use this product and I like it.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does this really remove stains?
Jessie B.
Woodstock, ON
Is this product hard on clothing though ?
Taylor M.
Will this fade clothing? Or towels.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
I love this product! What did it help you get out of your clothes?