BY OXICLEAN #6 in Stain Remover

Harness the power of oxygen with this super-convenient, fast-acting spray stain remover!

It clings to fabric fibers, diving deep into problem laundry stains and odors with a unique formula that begins to remove stains on contact—right before your eyes.

• The #1 oxygen-based laundry stain removal spray
  • Removes wine, blood, blueberry, dirt, grass and even set-in stains
  • Chlorine free
  • Color safe

• I have been wanting to buy oxi clean for a while but have been hesi...2 Answers
  • Does this product weaken the stain area it is applied to ? 1 Answers
  • How well does it work on baby formula stains?2 Answers
Jacy D.
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
I honestly don't know how I managed to get by without OxiClean all this time. It was recently recommended to me by a fellow mom, when I was asking for suggestions on what to use to get stains out of a stroller. Not only did it get the stains out of the stroller but I also used it on set in stains on some baby clothes that I had and it took them right out! I will definitely be keeping OxiClean on hand from here on out! GREAT product!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
Well I can't say enough good things about this stain remover. The first time I used it I couldn't believe my eyes, I had a pair of white jeans I had sat on something and I sprayed some of this on thinking that the stain will come out in the washing machine to my surprise when I took the jeans to throw into the washing machine this stain was gone! it just works on its own and remove stains, somehow disappeared into thin air!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I use the product all the time!! Before I go off to college I always make sure I have a full bottle. It helps with all stains! When I went off to school I knew I couldn't bring my mom with me to do laundry and help get stains out and this is the secret to not having her around for helping me! Highly recommend for any beginner-laundry doer. It works on food, drink, grass, and many other unexpected spills on clothes!
Lizzie A.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
Oxy Clean is the only stain remover I use. I have never tried a different stain remover because I never have had to. Oxo Clean gets out all my stains wether its mustard, booze, or makeup. It also works pretty quickly, i just spray it on before I put it in the wash and then by the time it comes out the stain is gone!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Bartow , FL
I used to use the OxiClean gel stick, but I did not like the application too much product would come out. So I decided to try the OxiClean but in spray form I better control of application and stain removal is still amazing. Definitely a repurchase and I would recommend it to friends.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
I was hesitant use this but it was the only thing to get blueberry cereal bar out of my carpet! I've used it on my laundry items for stubborn things that my more natural methods don't seem to work for. I couldn't believe how quickly it got get blueberry out of my beige carpet.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
I LOVE this amazing product. I have 3 kids so there always getting something on there clothes especially my 2 year old. This stain remover works wonders. I bought her brand new summer clothes and was worried it was ruined by food stains on it but no the stain came right out..
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Sikeston
I highly recommend this stain remover to anyone who has tough stains to get rid of. It is the best one that I have ever used! This stain remover was very effective without damaging clothing or anything else that I have used it on. It is also a great price for the quality.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I work at a hardware store and consistently get my clothes dirty while helping the customers. I used this on my favorite shorts when mud dripped down my front and got all over the place. This product saved my shorts! I would recommend this to anyone!
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Milford, PA
It's an amazing product. It took out stains I tried hard to get out with everything else. It is not too pricey and the bottle is big and lasts a really long time. I will be keeping stick of this at home as we have three young children !!
Dana K.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
I love this product! What did it help you get out of your clothes?
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Would you recommend this over a brand like clorox for getting crazy stains out of everything?
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
How well does this work? I have a pre-k child and her shirts are stained with grass, food, paint, markers. Will it take all those stains off?
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
How well does it work on baby formula stains?
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Memphis, TN
I have been wanting to buy oxi clean for a while but have been hesitant because of the price. My fiancé is a carpenter and has stains on his clothes all the time. How well does this work? Is the spray better than the powder? And is it worth the price?