OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent Sparkling Fresh Paks uploaded by Adrienne J.

BY OXICLEAN

Unlock the power of three.

Each OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent Pak combines two liquids with one powder to give you three powerful ways to keep your clothes looking and smelling great. Designed for every day, OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent Pak is tough on stains but not on your fabrics – with the convenience of an all-in-one pak.

Just pop one in the machine to:

• Reveal vibrant colors
  • Restore radiant whites
  • Remove dried-on stains

Melissa W.
Deatsville, AL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. First of all, it is incredibly easy to use- just toss one in your washing machine and load your clothes! My colors and whites are bright and smell fantastic. I no longer spot treat stains- this detergent takes care of them from grass to foods!
Nicole B.
Princeton, LA
I finally decided to hop on to the pod craze. I picked this one because I already use their stain remover spray. Let me tell you, I am so impressed. These have cleaned my children's clothes well, including underwear from poop accidents. No stains left, no need to re-wash. No lingering smell of poop. Definitely will be the brand I stick to and recommend to people!
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
I was washing my throw rugs and a couple loads of regular clothing articles and decided to give this a try. First I'm going to start by stating that I've always been a fan of the powder oxiclean so I thought it was genius to have the same concept but in a smaller compact version...ahhh (pods). I love using pods. They dissolve fairly quick and are eco-friendly. I first washed my clothing with it and let me tell you... Some of the clothese had inground stains and usually I pre-treat those and absolutely did not have to. My color clothes came out more vivid than they went in and my whites were more bright. My rugs had dirt that had set in and I first soaked them with the oxiclean and the amount of dirt that came out as the water was emptying was amazing. The packaging is convenient and saves space. I can honestly say I loved it and would definitely recommend it. OxiClean™ Sparkling Fresh Scent HD™ Paks 18 ct Pouch
Noemi V.
Started to use this about two month ago i like it. Its does great at removing stain. It great and removing at removing smelly order.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love all things Oxi clean! I love the stain spray and I love these easy to use detergent pods! Their great!