BY OXICLEAN

Unlock the power of three.

Each OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent Pak combines two liquids with one powder to give you three powerful ways to keep your clothes looking and smelling great. Designed for every day, OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent Pak is tough on stains but not on your fabrics – with the convenience of an all-in-one pak.

Just pop one in the machine to:

• Reveal vibrant colors
  • Restore radiant whites
  • Remove dried-on stains

Product Information

A High Definition™ Clean in a convenient pak.

If stain scrubbing and messy detergent make laundry a chore, maybe it’s time you made a change. Now, with one easy-to-use pak, you can remove tough stains, and restore colors and the bright whites in your family’s laundry.

OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent Paks Sparkling Fresh Scent are the solution you and your clothes have been waiting for. Use it on all your laundry for serious stain fighting and a color-safe, whiter, brighter clean. No bottles, no mess!

This powerful, safe and simple solution keeps your clothes and you looking your best!

Keep out of reach of children.

1) Keep bag closed between uses.

2) Do not unwrap or cut open Paks.

3) Handle Paks with dry hands. Paks will dissolve quickly on contact with water. Wash hands with soap and water after use.

4) Do not use for hand washing or pretreating.

DaniellaMarie G.
One of my favorite Laundry Detergents! Love the way it leaves our clothes feeling and smelling!! By the end of the week my bfs dirty clothes are disgusting and smelly, so the fact that these can actually clean them and leave them to the point where they smell extremely fresh is a huge deal! Does what it says on the package and most definitely leaves them "sparkling fresh"
Alondra L.
El Monte , CA
I bought this product expecting it to be really good since it had a lot of stars. The pods didn’t really do the job it did not remove any stains. The pods didn’t really melt in the water since some of my clothes came out with stains the irony right!! Anyways the pods smelled great but it didn’t leave my clothes clean.
Nicole B.
Princeton, LA
I finally decided to hop on to the pod craze. I picked this one because I already use their stain remover spray. Let me tell you, I am so impressed. These have cleaned my children's clothes well, including underwear from poop accidents. No stains left, no need to re-wash. No lingering smell of poop. Definitely will be the brand I stick to and recommend to people!
Melissa W.
Deatsville, AL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. First of all, it is incredibly easy to use- just toss one in your washing machine and load your clothes! My colors and whites are bright and smell fantastic. I no longer spot treat stains- this detergent takes care of them from grass to foods!
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my babies!
If I have to pick any detergent it’s these hands down. It keeps my darks dark, lifts stains out, has a wonderful smell, worth the price and easy to find at Walmart or online on amazon.
Try it!
Adrienne J.
ROYERSFORD, PA
I was washing my throw rugs and a couple loads of regular clothing articles and decided to give this a try. First I'm going to start by stating that I've always been a fan of the powder oxiclean so I thought it was genius to have the same concept but in a smaller compact version...ahhh (pods). I love using pods. They dissolve fairly quick and are eco-friendly. I first washed my clothing with it and let me tell you... Some of the clothese had inground stains and usually I pre-treat those and absolutely did not have to. My color clothes came out more vivid than they went in and my whites were more bright. My rugs had dirt that had set in and I first soaked them with the oxiclean and the amount of dirt that came out as the water was emptying was amazing. The packaging is convenient and saves space. I can honestly say I loved it and would definitely recommend it. OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent Paks
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
I really like Oxi Clean High Def laundry detergent paks. The sure lock child resistant closure is something I've never seen on a product before. I know that my kids can't accidentally harm themselves and that makes mom life much easier. The paks dissolve in any temperature and they work in any washing machine. I use one pak for small loads and more often two paks for larger loads. This product is a game changer in my eight person house. My clothes stay vibrant and smell great.
Kathy W.
Belton , MO
I just moved into a new house and had to wash all my bedding because it was used as packing and it was raining. I thought I would never get the muddy stains out. I used my OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent Paks that I received free and man I was amazed at how dirty the water got in the machine. I washed my blanket twice and the second wash was almost clear water. Thank you so much for cleaning my blanket enough that I feel secure having it close to my face. It smells amazing and is as soft as it was brand new. Everyone needs this stuff!
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
These packs look like dishwasher packets so I was confused at first that maybe I had gotten the wrong thing. They are laundry packets! They work very well. I don't usually like packets because I have had problems with them not fully dissolving and melting on clothes (causing me to have to rewash). I usually use the Oxiclean HD liquid detergent and this was comparable.
Sandra M.
I use the liquid version of this. And this is the ONLY detergent that makes your clothes smell fantastic and actually cleans it! I love it, I hope they never stop making it, I'm a fan for life. I totally recommend it
Laura L.
Shelby, NC
What is the best laundry pod for relieving winter static?