Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentOxiClean
OxiClean Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent Powder

OxiClean™ Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent Powder

Has anyone found a laundry detergent to pull the smell out of men’s work clothes?
Start your review of OxiClean™ Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent Powder!
How would you rate this product?
khushboo P.
I love OxiClean! I use a scoop of this in every load along with a couple tide pods! Really does help clean clothes more then just using a regular detergent. I also, use this to soak clothes that have gotten more dirtier or discolored. Soak for a day and wash. Comes out really clean and the whites get super bright!
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Oxi Clean!! I literally get it as part of my Christmas gift from my parents every year. My son got new bedroom furniture that included a mew mattress. After 6 months he spilled coffee on the mattress and it looked horrible. I spent about 20 minutes with a bottle of water with a scoop of Oxi Clean in it and the stain is gone🎉
Karen M.
Addison, IL
OxiClean™ Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent Powder uploaded by Karen M.
La verdad lo recomiendo me gusto la verdad me dejo la ropa blanca súper limpia la verdad súper recomiendo
Teresa B.
Verona, NJ
This is an excellent for removing stains. I use to buy a separate stain remover I found I could use this product right in my washing machine without presoaking. It removed red wine and blood easily and the stains were dry on my clothes when I put them in the washer.
Elaha J.
Elk Grove, CA
OxiClean™ Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent Powder uploaded by Elaha J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My clothes smell so good I love it 😻 my mom also like it and now it’s time that we replace our powder with Oxi clean ❤️❤️❤️
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
My husband is a mechanic in the military and he often gets a lot of stains on his uniform including oil. Oxi clean has a very light scent and is able to get EVERYTHING out of his uniform. Sometimes it goes from green to black and was shocked to discover this detergent was able to get everything out because we were about to throw his uniforms away and purchase new ones but now he doesn't have to. We have been using this product for years and it is wonderful.
Lacy D.
This what I have been using on my whites for years. Let me tell you it keeps them glistening & I love the scent. Try it guys..
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Uff me encanta su poder de scar el sucio mis hijos y mi esposo llegan a la casa luego de hacer sus deportes y es increíble como el sucio se va de todas la topa y mi ropa blanca luce hermosos y sube y no se pone amarilla
Marie A.
Youngstown, OH
I love oxiclean. It really does make your clothes cleaner. It is great for any color of clothing. A little bit goes a long way. It is a wonderful product. I've been buying this for years. I recommend this to anyone.
Lotoya L.
Parlin, NJ
My go to product I love using this brand it is a really good dirt fighter. For me and my family