BY OXICLEAN

Tired of cloudy glassware, leftover food particles, spots and streaks on your dishes? Don't blame your dishwasher. It's today's reformulated detergents that can leave dishware cloudy. From America's No.1 stain-fighter, try OxiClean Dishwashing Booster. It supercharges your detergent with tough stainfighters so your dishes will be cleaner and your glasses will sparkllier than when using detergent alone. Plus, it rinses clean for a streak free shine. Just fill the rinse agent dispenser for crystal clear dishes every time. For extra tough jobs, just add to squirts into the bottom of the dishwasher.

Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Ive used this a few times in my dishwasher and want to be impressed by it. I feel like it's not super consistent with keeping my dishes spot free. Sometimes they come out spotless and other times not so much.
Alexis W.
Claremont, CA
I just finished our first bottle of this stuff and I have to say it's probably the best rinse aid I've ever used. Leaves everything spotless!
Heather H.
Logan, OH
Well water meant film on our glasses after using the dish washer. After two washes with this included, film is gone!!! Sparkling glasses!
Brittany W.
This is cheaper than other drying agents which is why I bought it. It does a great job at helping to prevent water spots on my dishes!
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm on my second bottle now. It's the only rinse aid I plan on using from now on. My dishes get a lot cleaner.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
This stuff is great!! really helps clean your dishes and look sparkling clean! I recommend this for sure!
Kirsten M.
New Windsor, NY
This product is the one thing that really makes the difference in sanitized and clean appearance!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
This product is great!!! My dishes get sooooo much cleaner when I use this product
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ pack a lot of punch in a little bottle.I tried it last night in my 7 year old dishwasher - in which I normally use Cascade Pods in as well as powder Finish Dishwasher Booster to obtain a great clean and shine. I do have to say I was very impressed with the OxiClean Crystals all on their own. My dishes came out clean and no streaks or film on them. Even the stainless steel pots were shiny with no water spots. I will definitely purchase the OxiClean Power Crystals again!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1960 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals works 4 times better than regular powered soap to get your dishes sparkling clean in your dishwasher
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone else bought this?