OxiClean™ Carpet & Area Rug Pet Stain & Odor Remover uploaded by Audra W.OxiClean™ Carpet & Area Rug Pet Stain & Odor Remover uploaded by Audra W.OxiClean™ Carpet & Area Rug Pet Stain & Odor Remover uploaded by Brittney M.

BY OXICLEAN

We all love our pets.

But the dirt and odors they leave on our carpets is another story. OxiClean™ Carpet & Area Rug Pet Stain & Odor Remover helps you get the messes out quickly and easily. Guests may never even know you own a pet!

• Uses the power of oxygen to get out tough stains and odors

• Removes stains from urine, feces, pet vomit and more

• For use on carpets and area rugs

Removes tough pet stains forever!

Pets are a big part of our families. But they also mean big messes. Remove even tough stains and odors with OxiClean™ Carpet & Area Rug Pet Stain & Odor Remover. Made with pet owners in mind, our special oxygenation process works together with OxiClean™ stain fighters to deep clean and freshen carpets.

Can be used with OxiClean™ Splot! Carpet Stain Remover

Usage:

BEFORE USE, TEST A HIDDEN AREA OF CARPET FOR COLORFASTNESS. DO NOT USE ON WOOL, LEATHER OR SILK.

FOR BEST RESULTS, TREAT STAINS PROMPTLY.

1. REMOVE solid residue from carpet immediately and blot up excess moisture.

2. SPRAY product liberally to saturate the carpet and/or carpet pad.

3. WAIT 10 minutes to allow the product to penetrate the problem area.

4. BLOT up the stained area with a clean, colorfast sponge or cloth.

5. REPEAT a second time if stain persists after drying.

6. VACUUM area after product has completely dried.

Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Have two dogs in my house so messes are bound to happen. Had the opportunity to this product out for free and share my opinions. I’ve tried a lot of pet cleaners and usually have to clean the area multiple times for results. I was impressed with this stuff - it foamed up and clearly was visibly working on a stain. It was easy to see how much it cleaned after running with a clean cloth. I didn’t have to scrub hard and got great results. This became my go to pet cleaner to keep on hand because it works the first time.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I
always need a Pet Stain remover on hand for when my cats throw up on the rug. I
have been using Resolve for years but I find this to work much better. The
stain came right up! The instructions said to let it sit for 10 minutes but
sometimes I do not have the time to wait. I found it still worked great at
getting rid of the stain even by just blotting it if it is a brand new stain.
If you do not catch the mess right away then leaving it setting for 10 minutes
works great. No one would ever tell that there was a spot there after using it,
and for a cleaning product the smell is not that bad. I received a free
product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I received this free from smiley360 & it's amazing! It really gets out the stains and makes the room it's sprayed it smell great! It's a great value for the size of the bottle & I'd definitely recommend if you have pets in your home.
Trinidad P.
This is a really good cleaner. It helped to remove deep stains easily. It also help with odors since using I haven't noticed any odors or stain.
miriam. A.
Love it 100%!! Works great and removes the stain, leaving it smelling great!! And it also works great on hardwood floors. By far the best.
Anya L.
SAINT CLAIR, PA
I have a bad kitty! This stuff comes in handy! I think the price is a bit high cuz you do need to use a lot.
Joni H.
Loves Park
It works well, smells clean. The store didn't have my usual brand I prefer (mostly because of the scent and it also works great). Definitely a good buy, I just prefer the other product's scent.