OxiClean™ Baby Stain Remover uploaded by Talissa G.

BY OXICLEAN #25 in Stain Remover

Wherever there is a baby, there are sure to be stains. Sometimes detergent alone isn’t enough to get your baby’s clothes their cleanest

Get stains out fast with the baby stain remover that packs the proven power of oxygen. Tough on Baby Stains. Gentle on Baby Clothes. Dye and Chlorine Free.

• Uses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out and rinse them away
  • Gentle on baby clothes
  • Chlorine-free and color safe
  • No perfumes, no dyes

How to Use:

Remove tough stains on clothing, bedding and toys

• Mix Fill scoop to line 2 to 4 per 1 gallon of water. Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved. Line 2 for typical stains or Line 4 for extra-tough stains
  • Soak for 1-6 hours. Depending on the severity of stain, some items may require more time to soak. For best results soak for 6 hours
  • Wash as normal with detergent and OxiClean™

Get cleaner laundry in every load

• Top Loader: Fill washer with water. add OxiClean™ and detergent before adding laundry. Fill to line 1 for regular loads, or more for large or heavily soiled loads
  • HE Washer: add OxiClean™ to washer before adding laundry. Fill to bottom of line 1 for regular loads, or more for large or heavily soiled loads
  • Do not mix OxiClean™ with detergent in the dispenser. Read your HE owner’s manual for instructions

• How well does it work? And where can I find it?1 Answers
  • Is this just a gimmick for parents or does it actually ha...2 Answers
  • Where can i find this? I looked in my local walmarts and ...2 Answers
Kerye S.
Hate hate hate hate. It doesn’t leave a good scent. It barely CLEANS my baby’s clothes! She has a lot of stains from spit up and baby food. It cleans the gunk off but doesn’t actually remove stains or make it look any cleaner 👎🏻
Bernadette T.
This works great, when my children were babies I used this to soak there blankets and clothes. But let me just say that when you catch the stain quick, it's amazing. I would carry some of this around with me in a ziplock bag and 3 extra ziplock bags. I'll rinse off the stain area and sprinkle some of the area and put it in extra bag till I can get home to soak it.

I would recommend this product
Nina R.
This works so well on baby stains and I'm so thankful I found it! We saved so many cute outfits that would've been ruined if it wasn't for this Oxi Clean! I've used this on formula stains, grass stains, chocolate, spaghetti, unknown stains and more and it's removed them all! You definitely want to pick a tub of this up the next time you're shopping if you have kids!
Cristine L.
Warren, MI
If you have a baby who is eating solid foods then you need this! Fill washer with baby clothes add detergent and oxi baby. After washing clothes all stains are gone! You can also make a paste and put it directly on stain. This stuff works the best! I have four kids and used it on all of their clothes to keep stains off.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
This was a miracle worker for my newborns clothes and her blowouts. there were so many times I thought to myself there is no way this will come and sure enough it would! I definitely recommend for any expecting mothers! I have used this on my clothes as well and it helps tremendously!
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
This takes the stains out like no other!! This is my go-to stain remover. I have a baby and a little girl and this really comes in handy when they come home from day care or play dates. It washes the stains away like magic.
Leslye R.
Dinuba , CA
This is nice to have especially when trying to get stains out that are difficult! I like that it is designed for baby's in mind! I know that the clothes will not irritate their skin! Leaves them smelling good!
Maria P.
Everyone needs this in their laundry room! Even if you do not have a little one, anyone can use this to remove tough stains and let me tell you, IT WILL REMOVE! Love this for washing baby girls clothes, especially the results we get after washing her clothes after a big accident 💜 must have product!
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
I loved this when my little guy was a baby. He spit up. A LOT. and I felt like this did a great job getting the spit up stains out of his bibs and shirts. Also worked well for poop explosions stains.
Jennifer N.
Dayton, TN
Well, I had to buy this product because I have messy nieces and nephews, and it actually works! I bought it at Walmart and it wasn't pricey, worked how it said it would and I would purchase this again
Christina-anne F.
San Antonio, TX
How long do you let items soak?
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Hold up. They have them for babies. I love oxi clean everything. I didn't know they have for babies. Please where can I buy?
Barbara S.
Where can i find this? I looked in my local walmarts and didn't find it
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Is this just a gimmick for parents or does it actually have some different ingredients than regular oxy clean?
Veronica S.
Does this really work for baby stains?

back