BY OXICLEAN #83 in Stain Remover

Its active oxygen power reaches deep into fabric fibers to quickly and safely break up and remove stains. And the built- in optical brightener brings whites and colors back to life!

• Removes stains, brightens colors, whitens whites
  • Works on all colors, in all wash temperatures
  • Available in Fresh Scent and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties

How to Use:

For laundry only. Test in an inconspicuous area first. Always follow manufacturer’s care label guidelines for the item being cleaned.

Pre-treat laundry stains

• Pour OxiClean™ 2in1 Stain Fighter directly onto stain and rub gently. Wait 5-10 minutes (do not allow the product to dry on fabric)
  • Wash per instructions below

Buy on kmart*
Daniella H.
My dad swears by this brand. It is what we always used in my parents house growing up. It gets out blood, oil, grass, wine. Pretty much anything it will remove. i haven't tried it since my skin became really sensitive with dye and colors.
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
I love this stuff for it's stain fighting qualities. I can't honestly say that it works well for brightening up the clothing but it's great for getting the stains out.
Leslie A.
I love love love love using this to wash my husbands clothes ! He is a cyclist and rides a skateboard and is a messy eater so his clothes comes home filthy ! but with this it washes once and its as if i barely bought it
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I like Oxi Clean it works pretty well and definitely is quick to remove stains, it hasn't made my clothes look newer and brighter but it does a good job cleaning them.
blair r.
It works good, I wasn't impressed but also not disappointed. I don't think I used it long enough to notice a difference in color brightening.
Meadow G.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff it get period blood out of stuff which has been a hard one for me. It also gets grass stains out of clothes
Hollee M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this in with my clothes and I honestly couldn't tell too much of s difference. However it did smell pretty good.
Doujone M.
Sudbury, ON
this product is okkayyy....I don't understand the hype....it doesn't live up to the oxy clean that u see on infomercials. but it's an OK laundry soap.