OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover

Reach for the original versatile stain remover first

It has earned its reputation as the go-to product for tough stains on laundry and almost any other surface in your home.

• America’s 1 versatile stain remover
  • Chlorine-free and color safe
  • Harnesses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out and rinse them away
  • Available in Regular and Free (scent and dye-free) varieties

How to Use:

On Clothing

mix until completely dissolved for best results

• Fill scoop to Line 2 to 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved
  • Soak 1–6 hours. Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak
  • Wash as normal

On Hard Surfaces

use solution within 6 hours

• Fill scoop to Line 4 per gallon of water. (Follow instructions on package.) For some surfaces, like grout, a more concentrated paste may be used
  • Apply using a cloth, sponge, brush, or by pouring solution directly onto surface
  • Let Stand 5–30 min. Scrub as needed. For large surfaces, work with small areas, so solution does not dry on the surface
  • Rinse with clean water and blot until dry

OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover is it good for more heavy stains ?
Do you use this directly on stain or just add it to your laundry load?
Does this actually work?
Start your review of OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover uploaded by Fatima A R.
OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff makes having a deep fryer worth having again. Just soak over night and the hard oil deposits come of nicely with a scrub sponge. I have started using this plus 2 Tablespoons of bleach for cleaning the toilet and bathroom floors. This stuff will replace several cleaning products in your home and has no noxious fumes.
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover uploaded by Maria C.
OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover uploaded by Maria C.
Purchased at: Target
This product is awesome 👌, I just put a scoop on your whites and is a great stain remover and also good for your colors , stainless steel products it cleans them nicely. There is so many ways you can use Oxi Clean. #oxiclean #influenster #laundry #whites
Yani A.
New Bedford, MA
OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover uploaded by Yani A.
Great product. Don't need a lot to get a good wash. Great for tough stains and grease. My laundry smells great and I can't wait to buy more!
Nilgul K.
Brooklyn, NY
OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover uploaded by Nilgul K.
My go to when doing laundry or any spot cleaning. Very versatile and easy to use. Great to get rid of stains on clothes
Annie A.
Lebanon, TN
OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover uploaded by Annie A.
When I say this stuff is magic, it diedn't even begin to describe what an incredible product this is. I wouldn't change a thing!
Kristine S.
Joliet, IL
OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover uploaded by Kristine S.
Received this in #influenster box. This stuff is amazing!! It got out stains that I could never get out before! Totally 💯 buying this.
Diahann A.
Ocala, FL
OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover uploaded by Diahann A.
Purchased at: Walmart
excellent product to remove stains. In my case, I have children and they always stain my clothes with food and this product helps me to make them clean again.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I am in love with this stain remover. This gets tough stains out of clothes and carpets with ease. It works! I will buy this again and again and I recommend.
Kristine I.
Been using this for many years and it works wonders for my clothes. Keeps colour vibrant and stains do go away however I do pretreat before I clean them.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
With a toddler in the house, this is a must have!!!! It doesn’t get every single stain out of life’s little/big messes, but it has definitely saved a lot of my daughter’s clothes from needing to be thrown out. I put a scoop in a big container of water and let the clothes soak overnight before washing them in the morning.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yani A.
New Bedford, MA
il y a 2 mois
OxiClean Versatile Laundry Stain Remover is it good for more heavy stains ?
Martha B. il y a 2 mois
I've used it before for that
Brooke M.
Batavia, OH
il y a 10 mois
Vanessa P. il y a 10 mois
Oxyclean is very gentle on fabric. I have never had an issue with damaged fabrics. It can be applied as a spot stain remover, you can soak clothes in it, or add to your laundry for a little extra help. Miracle worker!
Sarah H.
Council Bluffs
il y a un an
When using OxyClean powder OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover in a front load washer should I add it before or after I add the clothes?
Jenn F. il y a un an