BY OXICLEAN #18 in Stain Remover

Oxiclean versatile free stain remover 3.5 lb see more...

OxiClean Versatile Free Stain Remover 3.5 lb
  • "I am a veterinarian and as such I can get some pretty icky stains on my clothes...this product works great to remove most of them. " in 2 reviews
  • "Laundry nerds like me are addicted to this stain remover." in 1 review
  • "I use it with every load now and whatever stain my boyfriend and daughter get in their clothes comes off. " in 1 review
  • "This is another ingredient in my homemade laundry detergent." in 1 review
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
National City, CA
Very great on stains. I used oxy along with my regular powdered detergent to get odors and stains off and they work very well together. Keep in mind that oxy is not a detergent it is simply a helping agent! Very well worth it though, it's kind of like the old ways of adding baking soda to our laundry.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
Nothing but NOTHING gets stains and funk out of clothing, rugs, and towels like Oxiclean. I love that this is dye and perfume free. I work in healthcare and bring home lots of stains and germs and nothing makes my clothes feel fresher than Oxiclean.
Zallah B.
Zallah B.
Pompano beach, Fl
I like this product don't love it. The gel stain remover I feel works better but If i can't find it I will buy this
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Saint George, KS
I love oxyclean! its the best for any mess! anywhere! from the floor to the laundry its a great product
Nunzia L.
Nunzia L.
Murrieta , CA
Bye bye bleach! I love this product. No yellowing, no harsh odors. I let it soak with my laundry and my whites are still bright
Lindsay k.
Lindsay k.
Gravette, AR
Laundry nerds like me are addicted to this stain remover. My hisband works ourdoors yearround so I get the sweatiest and muddiest clothes to tackle. Fresh every time and gentle on clothes so they last longer than with other stain fighters.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
This is a staple in my closet- i use it to make batches of laundry soap, and it works well as a booster if you add to regular detergent.
Desarae E.
Desarae E.
Covington, IN
Works great with no harsh chemical smell! And it has a million uses, from laundry to carpets!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Freeland, PA
I use this on light colored carpet and it brings back the brightness and it does help on most stains that are from normal everyday wear
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Norcross, GA
Not only does oxiclean get stains out that are years old, but they keep your clothes looking new! The powder goes into the machine with the laundry detergent .
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Jb Mdl, NJ
Has anyone used this on carpet? I read so where you could but how were your results for stain removal?
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Decorator Expert
How fast does this work? And how fast on a score of 1-10, 10 being the best.
Karlie G.
Karlie G.
How often are people using this product in their laundry? Daily or only when there are deep stains?