BY OXICLEAN #9 in Tools

4 in 1 Stain Fighting Power! Tackle the toughest dried-in stains Don t let tough stains stick to your clothes Help get stains out the first time with new Max Force® Gel Stick pretreater!  It s special applicator helps get deep in to clothing fibers where the thick gel formula sticks to stains and breaks them down.  The color-safe formula is packed with 4 types of stain fighters: Amylase Enzyme - lifts food stains from fabric Solvents/Surfactants - dissolve and trap grease and oil Polymers - bind to dirt and soils to suspend and rinse them away Protease Enzyme - targets protein stains like grass and blood Ultra Concentrated gel formula has more power in every drop! Smooth top scrubber removes stains without damaging fabric Treat now and wash later-up to 1 week before washing Non-staining blue formula lets you see where you ve been treated see more...

• Does anyone find that this works better than other brands, especi...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Amber Y.
Parma, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best stain stick!  I can get out just about any stain on my kid's clothing with this stick, pretreat, toss in laundry basket stain comes out when I wash the load.  I love that the top also has a built-in scrubber that doesn't get all disgusting like the brush top stain sticks tend to get.
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
First off it works better than any other product I have used for clean spots and stains out. The gel really clings to my husbands work clothes and throughly removes all stains. No matter the mess it got the spots. I love the scent and how little product is needed to clean up. I recommended and will use for now on. I received this product free for my honest opinion.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love using OxiClean Max Force Gel Stick for removing stains. If you have a stain you forgot about I highly recommend using this. I try to use on my stains immediately but we can't always do that if we spill something on it while we're out and about. So as soon as I get home I immediately pop the top off and press this onto my stain. For the really tough stains rub together and let it sit for about 20 minutes. Rinse and if it's still there treat it again but if not throw it in the wash and you're good to go! So easy to use! You'll love it as much as I do!
Adebisi A.
This stuff is gold in a tube. I mean the stuff does work. You can see stains start to fade right in front of you. It's like a blue gooy gel that was sent down from Mom-Heaven to save us all. You just rub in a circular motion & push down on your stain to release your goo. It's awesome. It's about $4 to $5 max at Walmart. I've used it a lot with my 2 children.
Lauren S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a power stick in our household! Especially came in handy with a newborn last year with blowouts! Only thing that completely took away and didn't leave a stain. Very affordable and I feel a must have in every household. We even switched over to the detergent too.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
THIIIIS is my go to stain treated. It works so well! A little bit goes a long way.. seriously the tube lasts forever. It works almost instantly on almost everything.

Some cons:
-You have to put in a little elbow grease to get the most out of it.
-It hasn't fixed every single stain but it HAS at the least lightened them all.
Rain K.
This product is one of my laundry room essential item. I put this on the areas where I have stains to remove. Then I do laundry as usual, and the stains are gone! It's very easy to use. To be honest, it doesn't remove every single stain. It does remove most, but this doesn't remove strong grease/oil stains or stains.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love pretty much every oxi clean product on the market! This brand makes some seriously effective products. The only thing I didn'tl ike about this product is that if a stain is still somewhat wet it'll kind of come off on the top of the applicator. I think a spray is better in this aspect
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has to be one of my top cleaning supplies I use. This cleans literally anything. It takes out stains from clothes, cleans shoes and good for cleaning messes in your car as well. I have yet to find something this OXI Clean can not get out. This stuff is amazing.
Anndria T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I get really bad stains on my clothing all the time. Whether it's pen ink, red wine, or spaghetti sauce this gel will bust the stain right out. It is truly awesome. Definitely follow the directions for super tough stains. I keep this stocked in my laundry room.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Does anyone find that this works better than other brands, especially with that rubber gripping part on the top?