BY OXICLEAN #8 in Tools

4 in 1 Stain Fighting Power! Tackle the toughest dried-in stains Don t let tough stains stick to your clothes Help get stains out the first time with new Max Force® Gel Stick pretreater!  It s special applicator helps get deep in to clothing fibers where the thick gel formula sticks to stains and breaks them down.  The color-safe formula is packed with 4 types of stain fighters: Amylase Enzyme - lifts food stains from fabric Solvents/Surfactants - dissolve and trap grease and oil Polymers - bind to dirt and soils to suspend and rinse them away Protease Enzyme - targets protein stains like grass and blood Ultra Concentrated gel formula has more power in every drop! Smooth top scrubber removes stains without damaging fabric Treat now and wash later-up to 1 week before washing Non-staining blue formula lets you see where you ve been treated see more...

• Does anyone find that this works better than other brands, especial...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
This is a decent stain lifter. I accidentally got grease from my bike tires on my white jeans and after a few minutes with this stuff on it and a toss in the wash it was almost perfect again. There are some small spots on it, but I found that this stuff was impressive since it got most of the grease off of my WHITE jeans. It's a great price for students on a budget and I highly recommend.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
Works better than most of the stain sticks I have tried so far. I found it at Target near the rest of the Oxi Clean and bought it on a whim - glad I did! It's worked great at taking stains out of my cloth pads and other laundry. Definitely recommend!
Irish R.
Irish R.
I'm into bleaching whites but never did I expect that u can bleach or take stain from a colored fabric , I am impressed I hair bought a new scrub and got stained and this product saved my new scrub! I highly recommend this product!
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
I have used this stain stick multiple times and have yet to find something it removes well. It also can leave a slight blue stain after each use. If you use it I would keep it for dark clothes only.
Grace B.
Grace B.
I had a bit of trouble using it at first and thought it wasn't going to get out the stains but to my surprise it turned out really well it took out the stains
savannah h.
savannah h.
This stuff is the only thing i use for stains. it gets out even the super tough stains like blood and grape juice!! nothing compares to this!!
Minerva R.
Minerva R.
Best thing ever invented. Love it. It take every stain away and doesn't mess up your clothes
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Clinchco, VA
Love this takes spots out that has been set in dryer.very good on old stains
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
Mega Parent Expert
WORKA WONDERS!I! It works fantastic. Really works to get out stains. I had an item that had been hidden and it had some blood stains and it removed "All Of The Stains". I was shocked to see all the old stains come out beautifully. It was Incredible **** I recommend this very highly... I had thought, when I saw the laundry item, that I would have to throw it away. But I decided to try out this new item. I squeezed some gel and rubbed , like recommended on the stick. I let it sit overnight, did a load of laundry the next day and every single stain was removed. **** I highly recommend Oxi Clean Max Gel Sticks
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love using OxiClean Max Force Gel Stick for removing stains. If you have a stain you forgot about I highly recommend using this. I try to use on my stains immediately but we can't always do that if we spill something on it while we're out and about. So as soon as I get home I immediately pop the top off and press this onto my stain. For the really tough stains rub together and let it sit for about 20 minutes. Rinse and if it's still there treat it again but if not throw it in the wash and you're good to go! So easy to use! You'll love it as much as I do!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Does anyone find that this works better than other brands, especially with that rubber gripping part on the top?