Oxi Magic Dish Soap Fresh Scent 26 oz

BY DESIGNS BY SKAFFLES, INC.

CLOROX OXI MAGIC ULTRA DISH SOAP see more...

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I really like this soap. I found it on the clearance shelf at Target and figured I'd just pick it up. It's probably my new favorite dish soap! It smells very clean, gets my dishes spotless and it lasts a very long time! My hands also feel very nice after using this.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
I always use the same brand of dish soap and NEVER try anything new! I won some free points and this soap caught my eye! The smell is amazing, the suds last forever, and it really cleans my dishes! I think I have a new found favorite soap and I will continue to purchase it!!
Regina V.
Avondale, AZ
Clorox Antibacterial Degreaser Citrus Scent 32 oz is by far the best dish soap I've ever tried. It's well worth the price. Once I tried this dish soap I never went back to the any other soap.
Naya N.
South Bend , IN
My favorite dish detergent. It smells really good snd the suds last a long time. Also it only takes a little to clean lots of dishes