Oxi Clean Versatile Free Stain Remover uploaded by Ronnie A.Oxi Clean Versatile Free Stain Remover uploaded by Sarah B.

BY OXICLEAN

Oxi Clean Versatile Free Stain Remover: Safe for all colors Chlorine free Perfume free Dye free For all machines including High Efficency washers see more...

• Is this product good for removing discoloration on sleeves? Espec...1 Answers
  • Does this replace bleach or do you use both? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone else have an allergic reaction to this product? I brok...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I do make sure to let the water run into the washer and put the oxiclean in before the clothing though so that there is less of a chance of any residue being left over on the clothing after the wash. OH, and, this product works exactly the same as the regular OxiClean I've used previously, so if the price of the regular OxiClean continues to be cheaper than the White Revive, I'm going to just continue to use that :)" in 1 review
  • "It also works really well as a stain remover." in 1 review
  • "I have also used it for scrubbing stains out of the carpet and seats in my vehicle it seems to work really well." in 1 review
Bex R.
Nampa, ID
I use this for anything I clean! My favorite is using it for laundry. My boyfriend has to wear white T-shirt’s to work everyday and between the stains from work and the sweat smell ( phew lol) this mixed with a&h baking soda is the only thing that keeps his shirts white and gets the smells out!
Kerrie N.
newalla, OK
Oxi Clean Versatile Free Stain Remover is my favorite! My husband is a mechanic and I soak his work clothes in oxi over night and it gets all the grease and oil out of his clothes and doesn't leave any residue.
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
LOVE! Started using this along with my tide pods in the wash and everything has been coming out looking so bright! It also works really well mixed with carpet cleaning solution when I run my carpet cleaner. It gets out the really set in stains and smells!
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
My mother's wedding dress was in the garage, and got soaked in motor oil. MOTOR OIL. It was presumed ruined but she soaked it overnight in Oxi Clean and it is now spotless. OXI CLEAN GOT MOTOR OIL OUT OF MY MOTHERS WEDDING DRESS. If that doesn't speak to the power of this product I don't know what does.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Oxi clean is an excellent laundry booster and stain remover. I tend to stay away from conventional bleach but, this stuff works great on whites and colors alike. I have the worst like with spilling coffee on white clothes, and oxi clean gets those stains out. It's truly a lifesaver.
Alyssa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff because you can use it in the bathroom, kitchen, and laundry. It treats clothes very gently while getting out really tough stains. I love the way it keeps my sheets very white and adds a "crispness" without the traditional bleach. Great cleaning product.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is a laundry miracle. I spilled red wine ALL over my sisters sweater that I was borrowing. I immediately soaked the sweater in a bowl with oxi clean and water like the commercials. It got all of the wine out. It was amazing, no scrubbing or anything!
Julia L.
Shippensburg, PA
I love this product! It is great on any fabric of any color- especially your whites. I don't mind the scent, didn't think it was overpowering at all. When the laundry comes out, there isn't much of a smell from it either, just refreshing. I also find that it isn't necessary to presoak/clean clothing before washing when I'm using OxiClean. Love skipping that step! I do make sure to let the water run into the washer and put the oxiclean in before the clothing though so that there is less of a chance of any residue being left over on the clothing after the wash. OH, and, this product works exactly the same as the regular OxiClean I've used previously, so if the price of the regular OxiClean continues to be cheaper than the White Revive, I'm going to just continue to use that :)
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this I make my own laundry soap and this is a must it really does remove stains and makes my whites mad bright! Great price because you only need a little bit really. I buy this every 6-9 months when I make my soap!
Blessing B.
I like this one a lot, it gets the job done and it smells pretty good. However I prefer the spray version since it easier to apply directly to the stained area. The smell is clean and doesn't irritate my nose which I like.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I have never used any oxiclean product. Are they really as miraculous as they claim to be?
Tiffany H.
N Lawrence, OH
Is it better to buy this in bulk or just a smaller amount at a time?
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Does it work better then shout for stains?
Amy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Will it really remove any stains
Victoria H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How much is needed to work well??