Oxi Clean Oxy Cleansing Pads, Maximum, 90 pads - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY OXICLEAN

2.12 in. Dia. Acne treatment. 2% Salicylic Acid. No. 1 Pharmacist recommended brand. Oxy Maximum Cleansing Pads have a patented formula that starts working immediately. Penetrates deep into pores where pimples start. Instantly starts unclogging pores. Removes dirt and oil. Works continuously between washings. see more...

Ronni C.
Ronni C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using these for a long while. I love that I could just pull out the pad especially if I'm on the go and swipe away any dirt or makeup to give me that clean feeling. My pores are looking great.
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Saginaw, MI
Bought these for my ten year old daughter Madison who struggles with acne worked great first time she is so happy!
Colin R.
Colin R.
The pads are good to get the excess oils off of your face after you wash it. But I suggest moisturizing after because it can leave your face decently dried out
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
If I don't take a shower at night, I use these after removing my makeup before bed, to get rid of any dirt or residue on my face. My favorite thing about them is that they are easy for travel. I just put a few into a Ziploc baggie and they don't count as a "liquid" for airplane travel.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Made my face very dry andi have super oily skin. It also made my face break out worse.
Katie H.
Katie H.
West Haven, CT
I really like oxy. If I use actual face wash, my skin breaks out. I like this because it's super easy and convenient. It may make your skin dry out, but if you dilute it down with a little water, it shouldn't be a problem. Also moisturize after!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I love these oxy cleaning pads! They work great for washing my face at night and getting all of the make up off of my face. They make my face feel very fresh and clean.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I think these cleansing pads are too harsh for my skin. It feels like it's burning. If you want to try these I don't recommend using them every single day.
Machicia G.
Machicia G.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pads help to deep clean my skin. Because even after washing my face these get what the face wash did not get. They feel like they are working, tingle but not stinging.
Mariaa G.
Mariaa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was young and uneducated about skin when I had tried these pads. I thought "wow look at all the grime they got off my face!". At the same time the alcohol was drying out my skin. It took years to recover from the obsessive use of these pads. Meanwhile I read and educated myself on what my skin needs. My face is finally at the healthiest it's ever been. No thanks to these pads.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
These cause worse breakouts?