BY OXICLEAN

Oxiclean versatile stain remover uses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out of your laundry and throughout your home.cleaner, whiter, brighter - tough laundry stains - soft surface stains - hard surfacesthe original oxiclean. an incredible oxygen based stain fighter thats chlorine free and color safe. Oxiclean uses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out of your laundry and throughout your home. Use in every load, or pre-treat and let it soak in! Soak overnight for powerful and astounding results even the toughest stains get washed away!the unique formula is activated by water, unleashing bubbling oxygen power for safe,... see more...

• Is this safe to use for infant clothes? Or is it too harsh for se...5 Answers
  • En verdad es tan bueno?1 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy this?17 Answers
Jennifer P.
This is a LIFESAVER. When my babies were younger I used nothing but dreft. Now though they never hand e their clothes from the day without TOUGH stains, and this stuff never fails to get it out! I haven't found a substance yet that is too tough for it. Will continue buying this product and swearing by it especially to mommy friends!
Clara W.
I was not a fan of this I don't think it got the stains out. I have not been a fan of any OXY clean product. I would rather use shout and Clorox 2. Now this is just my personal opinion everyone is entitled to their own opinion after all that is what this site is for. I have a boy who plays hard and is always getting dirty this stuff does not get out grass stains like it claims to I even presoaked the stains in the OXY clean liquid and they still did not come out.
Bonnie F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Oxi Clean is a must when you have a family, it removes set in stains such as mud, grass, chocolate and more. Your clothes come out clean and fresh. No more stains or smells. I use this and recommend it. Did I forget to mention that it also works for hubby's clothes? It gets rid of grease, coffee, and perspiration stains. It's a winner.
Joanna S.
I love OxiClean because this product saves my stained clothes every single time especially my husband's collars on his work shirts and sleeves. All I do is dab a little on the stains and rub it together, then I put it in the washing machine leave it for about 30 minutes take it out stain free I give this product a five thumbs up.
Jennifer W.
I used this a lot when my daughter got into eating by her own ! I would wash it with this first and then wash it with regular laundry soap such as tide ! Stains were gone and clothes were clean !
Randii F.
Willis , TX
Oxi clean is a friend of mine! This product has saved countless jeans from grass stains and my sons white baseball pants couldn't survive without oxi clean!!! Great product highly recommend
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
This is my laundry staple! It leaves our clothes smelling wonderful and removes stains that have been left or embedded deep into the fabric. I have even used this product on housekeeper stains such as current sins sofa or even in the car!
Beth H.
OCEANSIDE, CA
I've used this in the spray bottle size and it worked great getting out poop stains from my newborns clothes. I've used it a few other times and don't have any complaints. The poop test was all I needed to know it was a great product.
Crissy S.
Oxi Clean works wonders on my kids clothes with all the sports and activities they play we have to use this a whole lot. It works great with white clothes and color clothes. I Love this stuff. Yes I will continue to buy this.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Who does not own oxi clean. My son always gets stains on his white shirts and I would always put oxi clean right after and it looked brand new. Perfect for white onesies.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this really remove stains?
Jessie B.
Woodstock, ON
Is this product hard on clothing though ?
Taylor M.
Will this fade clothing? Or towels.
Leah D.