BY OXICLEAN

Oxiclean versatile stain remover uses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out of your laundry and throughout your home.cleaner, whiter, brighter - tough laundry stains - soft surface stains - hard surfacesthe original oxiclean. an incredible oxygen based stain fighter thats chlorine free and color safe. Oxiclean uses the power of oxygen to get tough stains out of your laundry and throughout your home. Use in every load, or pre-treat and let it soak in! Soak overnight for powerful and astounding results even the toughest stains get washed away!the unique formula is activated by water, unleashing bubbling oxygen power for safe,... see more...

• Is this safe to use for infant clothes? Or is it too harsh for se...5 Answers
  • En verdad es tan bueno?1 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy this?17 Answers
Brittany J.
Swansea, SC
Absolutely the best!!!
Does a great job on my husbands work shirts getting stains out and turning them from grey back to their original white.
Also one of the only things I found that gets formula spit up stains out of my daughters baby clothes. It has definitely saved quite a few outfits.
Sabrina Z.
Watervliet, MI
Love love love...super affective. Removed any stains I've ever had...it has a refreshing scent..buy not over powering...lasts Ashley...product is a big bang for a small buck
Amber W.
We go through one of these about every month. We love how it gets 90% of the stains out of our clothes. Saves some of the kiddos favorite shirts from disappearing.
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
This is a great product that I use to get stains out of my laundry and carpets. I like the liquid better than the powder, but both are great products.
Felicia H.
Alexandria , Ky
Gets out even the toughest stains! I have dogs and this is the only stain remover that gets everything thing regardless of the mess they leave behind
Crystal S.
I absolutely love oxy clean! I use it in every load since having two boys their clothes are always stained and this takes them right out
Heather S.
Blackwood, NJ
I use this on all of our stained clothes and it works great!!!! Even removed set in stains thats I wasn't able to wash right away!
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Oxi clean does a really good job at getting stains out of clothing. I like Getting it and a big bottle so it'll last a while
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Oxi works really well to on clothes. I like using this to highly recommend this product to anyone
Alexis A.
This stuff really works and with two little ones running around it's a must have
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Mega Parent Expert
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Does this really remove stains?
Jessie B.
Woodstock, ON
Is this product hard on clothing though ?
Taylor M.
Will this fade clothing? Or towels.
Leah D.