OxGord Pet Grooming Pet Brush Comb uploaded by Danielle J.

BY OXGORD

OxGord a leader in high quality pet care solutions is proud to offer you our premium quality pet brush and deshedding comb. This professional quality dematting comb and rake features self cleaning stainless steel bristles that are gentle on your cat or dogs fur and undercoat. Designed for use with dogs and cats our pet comb is perfect for removing tangled fur and mats from your pet's coat without irritating their skin. Prevent excess shedding and give your pet a healthy and shiny coat that will keep them ha see more...

Review (1)
Danielle J.
I ordered this pet grooming brush online just to try it and with my first try using it the brush was quite effective. It remove a lot of loose hair on my dog just with the first stroke. It was quite affordable and I would recommend it as a cheaper alternative to the furminator brush.
Danielle J.
Is this as good as the furminator brand? I just bought this and haven't tested it out yet.