Oxford Index Cards, 3Oxford Index Cards, 3
Oxford Index Cards, 3

Oxford Index Cards, 3" x 5", Ruled, White, 100/Pack (40136)

BY OXFORD

Oxford Index Cards, 3
Oxford Index Cards, 3" x 5", Ruled, White, 100/Pack (40136)
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Goodells, MI
Review for: Oxford Index Cards, 3" x 5", Ruled, White, 100/Pack (40136)
Love these for note taking. Great thickness and texture. Perfect sized. Great for flash cards
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Simsboro, LA
Review for: Oxford Index Cards, 3" x 5", Ruled, White, 100/Pack (40136)
Lifesaver in college! I honestly wouldn't have made it through college without these. They are the absolute best study tool in my opinion. I buy these by the hundreds and usually end up using them all. I don't feel bad for using hundreds on one test because they are very affordable and help me get the "A". They are easy to write on and I can carry them everywhere I go to study in my free time. I just wrap a rubber band around them and throw them in my purse or backpack. LOVE THEM!
Estefany N.
Estefany N.
Texas
Review for: Oxford Index Cards, 3" x 5", Ruled, White, 100/Pack (40136)
My favorite cards ever! I use these before exams in college to study. I'll write definitions here or make notes. I also use them for reminders and place them in my planner. I have used the colorful ones too which are great!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Oxford Index Cards, 3" x 5", Ruled, White, 100/Pack (40136)
These are the best notecards to use, especially for college students! These don't bleed, and hold either ink or pencil lead well! And are super cheap to buy! Every college student needs notecards!
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Review for: Oxford Index Cards, 3" x 5", Ruled, White, 100/Pack (40136)
These come in handy for almost everything from school projects, crafts, writing, drawing, and teaching. They're convenient and take up little space
Meg G.
Meg G.
Are these lined or plain blank? Do they come both ways? Are they lined of both sides?