BY OXFAM #68 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Hazera B.
London, Greater London
We have Oxfam here in the UK and I must say they are always looking for willing volunteers to help around the place. Dedicated team of people who serve humanity and nothing more makes me warmer inside. Go team humanity!
Darlene B.
I , ON
1957 reviews
Good Samaritan Expert Level 5
I'm not famiIiar with oxfam america but,I read that they help the community in need anyone who helps out their community is always appreciated by me
Stone G.
Had many designer cloths at my local oxfam shop here in England. This shop is my best place to shop in reasonable prise . Thanks Oxfam for your help
Claire G.
Oxfam UK are a great charity. They have multiple thrift shops where your payment will be given as a donation.
Ashley O.
This is a great organization who has passion for those in need.
Nicole G.
I have overheard some people at my work talking about this. Before that I had never even heard about it
Tina J.
Great charity organisation. I like have a look and get something as a surprise when walking buy.
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
Oxfam is an amazing organization and is an great charity! doing better for the world
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I have never heard of Oxfam what do they assist with?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What volunteer opportunities do they have? Easy to be apart of it? Any opportunities in south Florida
Sheena M.
Pomona, NY
What is your mission statement?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good charity?
Stone G.
Will like to be volunteer in one of oxfam shop in England, any opportunity ???