BY OXFAM

Ellie H.
England
I've been volunteering in an oxfam bookshop over the past 7 months or so. It's been fun, rewarding and I've gained loads of experience. It's also great to put on my CV as I have no other work experience, and you do not need any qualifications or anything to work in an oxfam store. I mainly sort, price and put the books, DVDs and music onto the shelves but there's much more involved! If you'd like to volunteer just go in store and say hello, they'll give you an application form and you can choose when and how often you work to suit you!
Alicia D.
I highly encourage everyone to buy Oxfam gifts for their families and friends for Christmas. I do it every year and it's my favorite gift to give. You can buy fruit trees, goats, chickens, medical supplies, school supplies and so much more in the name of a family member or friend and it goes to someone in the developing world. It allows you to give a sustainable hand up to people at a time when we tend to be all about fleeting hand outs to those who are not in need
Georgia J.
UK
Oxfam is a wonderful charity to donate to, the money goes to those in need. If you can't afford to donate just use old clothes and furniture or stuff you no longer want to need and take it to their shop where they can then sell it, all money goes to the charity and the workers are sacrificing their time voluntarily to help others.
Heloyne S.
london
Really like my local oxfam charity shop I always find tons of books and films in there for really good prices and you know they money is going towards helping others.
Hazera B.
London, Greater London
We have Oxfam here in the UK and I must say they are always looking for willing volunteers to help around the place. Dedicated team of people who serve humanity and nothing more makes me warmer inside. Go team humanity!
Stone G.
Had many designer cloths at my local oxfam shop here in England. This shop is my best place to shop in reasonable prise . Thanks Oxfam for your help
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
Good Samaritan Expert Level 5
I'm not famiIiar with oxfam america but,I read that they help the community in need anyone who helps out their community is always appreciated by me
Claire G.
Oxfam UK are a great charity. They have multiple thrift shops where your payment will be given as a donation.
Jasmine H.
BATLEY
This is a great charity we have oxfam stores in the uk i donate alot of clothes and household items to them
Nicole G.
I have overheard some people at my work talking about this. Before that I had never even heard about it
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I have never heard of Oxfam what do they assist with?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What volunteer opportunities do they have? Easy to be apart of it? Any opportunities in south Florida
Sheena M.
Pomona, NY
What is your mission statement?
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
What is this organization!?
Madeline M.
What is this organization about?