BY OXFAM #68 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Es muy buena organización para aquellos necesitados he escuchado muy bien de ella
Leeann P.
I really like Oxfam, I think they support an important cause
Rachna K.
Murrieta, CA
They have so many projects that do a lot of good!
Tiffany R.
Plymouth, MN
I donate to them yearly
Chantal W.
Really nice
Kay T.
Oxfam is a very big charity in the UK that do a lot to try and end poverty. It's really easy to donate online, with an option to give a monthly sum. It shows you online what your money provides, and how much of it is spent on administrative costs (which isn't a lot). A great charity that is really easy to get involved with.
Ellie H.
England
I've been volunteering in an oxfam bookshop over the past 7 months or so. It's been fun, rewarding and I've gained loads of experience. It's also great to put on my CV as I have no other work experience, and you do not need any qualifications or anything to work in an oxfam store. I mainly sort, price and put the books, DVDs and music onto the shelves but there's much more involved! If you'd like to volunteer just go in store and say hello, they'll give you an application form and you can choose when and how often you work to suit you!
Alicia D.
I highly encourage everyone to buy Oxfam gifts for their families and friends for Christmas. I do it every year and it's my favorite gift to give. You can buy fruit trees, goats, chickens, medical supplies, school supplies and so much more in the name of a family member or friend and it goes to someone in the developing world. It allows you to give a sustainable hand up to people at a time when we tend to be all about fleeting hand outs to those who are not in need
Georgia J.
UK
Oxfam is a wonderful charity to donate to, the money goes to those in need. If you can't afford to donate just use old clothes and furniture or stuff you no longer want to need and take it to their shop where they can then sell it, all money goes to the charity and the workers are sacrificing their time voluntarily to help others.
Heloyne S.
london
Really like my local oxfam charity shop I always find tons of books and films in there for really good prices and you know they money is going towards helping others.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I have never heard of Oxfam what do they assist with?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What volunteer opportunities do they have? Easy to be apart of it? Any opportunities in south Florida
Sheena M.
Pomona, NY
What is your mission statement?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good charity?
Stone G.
Will like to be volunteer in one of oxfam shop in England, any opportunity ???