BY OXFAM #67 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Chantal W.
Really nice
Kirsty H.
Oxfam is a great international and worldwide organization that is set out to help people and they do an amazing job!!!
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Great organization !!! Thanks for helping poverty so much we have to make a difference
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I am just learning about this one. Oxfam America seems to be a great charity for African american people and helping them sustain a better quality of life and I am all for that!
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
These guys know what they are doing, it is a huge international organization working to improve the world and eliminate poverty. That is one of the best causes I've ever heard of!
Heloyne S.
london
Really like my local oxfam charity shop I always find tons of books and films in there for really good prices and you know they money is going towards helping others.
Stone G.
Had many designer cloths at my local oxfam shop here in England. This shop is my best place to shop in reasonable prise . Thanks Oxfam for your help
Claire G.
Oxfam UK are a great charity. They have multiple thrift shops where your payment will be given as a donation.
Alicia D.
I highly encourage everyone to buy Oxfam gifts for their families and friends for Christmas. I do it every year and it's my favorite gift to give. You can buy fruit trees, goats, chickens, medical supplies, school supplies and so much more in the name of a family member or friend and it goes to someone in the developing world. It allows you to give a sustainable hand up to people at a time when we tend to be all about fleeting hand outs to those who are not in need
Kay T.
Oxfam is a very big charity in the UK that do a lot to try and end poverty. It's really easy to donate online, with an option to give a monthly sum. It shows you online what your money provides, and how much of it is spent on administrative costs (which isn't a lot). A great charity that is really easy to get involved with.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I have never heard of Oxfam what do they assist with?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What volunteer opportunities do they have? Easy to be apart of it? Any opportunities in south Florida
Sheena M.
Pomona, NY
What is your mission statement?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good charity?
Stone G.
Will like to be volunteer in one of oxfam shop in England, any opportunity ???