BY OXFAM #68 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is an alright organization and I don't believe I would ever donate or do anything for them.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
I love this organization. I just wish we had Oxfam thrift shops here, like they do in London.
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
I did not know Oxfam was in America I thought it was only England and I loved shopping at Oxfam
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Great organization !!! Thanks for helping poverty so much we have to make a difference
Karolyn N.
Help a great cause and you'll even get to write it off on next year's taxes. Win/Win
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
Oxfam is an amazing organization and is an great charity! doing better for the world!
Camille S.
Great chairty good for alll helps alll would recommend to anyone in need help today

Colleen D.
Brighton, MA
I donated a lot of my meals at my college to give money to this. Great organization.
Rachel D.
This is such a neat organization! I love their passion for helping those in need.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I have never heard of Oxfam what do they assist with?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What volunteer opportunities do they have? Easy to be apart of it? Any opportunities in south Florida
Sheena M.
Pomona, NY
What is your mission statement?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good charity?
Stone G.
Will like to be volunteer in one of oxfam shop in England, any opportunity ???