BY OXFAM #67 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Quinn R.
I have heard of this charity, but have never been in any of their thrift stores. There isn't any in my area. I hear they give back to the community so much and that's a plus.
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL
This organization helps educate folks regarding poverty and hunger. They are an international organization and a great resource for these topics.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
It seems like a relatively new organization. Groups like this are needed for situations such as natural disasters or climate changes, etc.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Fantastic social justice and anti-poverty organization. Works at the root causes of poverty and helps with projects that are long-lasting.
Liz W.
I was involved in this in school and I love the banquets. It is really eye opening for all involved and can change people's perception.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
This charity is to helps those in need to better our world it's a pretty sweet organization, I've herd little of it tho
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
I did not know Oxfam was in America I thought it was only England and I loved shopping at Oxfam
Klaurini ch V.
Love this organization. I just wish we had Oxfam thrift shops here, like they do in London. these people actually care about what they are doing.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is an alright organization and I don't believe I would ever donate or do anything for them.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
I love this organization. I just wish we had Oxfam thrift shops here, like they do in London.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I have never heard of Oxfam what do they assist with?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What volunteer opportunities do they have? Easy to be apart of it? Any opportunities in south Florida
Sheena M.
Pomona, NY
What is your mission statement?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good charity?
Stone G.
Will like to be volunteer in one of oxfam shop in England, any opportunity ???