Oxbow Western Timothy Hay

by Oxbow

Oxbow Western Timothy Hay Looking for a good, basic grass hay with high quality nutrition and a fresh fragrance that's irresistible to small herbivores? Oxbow Western Timothy Hay is the ideal long-strand fiber source for keeping small animal digestive tracts functioning properly. With high fiber, low protein and low calcium content, it is widely recommended by veterinarians.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oxbow Western Timothy Hay!
Chris R.
Oxbow Western Timothy Hay uploaded by Chris R.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This hay is hands down the best! I have been feeding this to my rabbits for almost 10 years and they are really healthy even though they are considered seniors now. You can tell the hay is of excellent quality as soon as you open the package. It smells fresh. It’s free of dust, and debris. And my rabbits love it!
stephanie E.
Salem, OR
Oxbow Western Timothy Hay uploaded by stephanie E.
Purchased at: PETCO
My bunny has an endless amount of Timothy Hay all day and night. For Christmas Stormy Marie got this hay ball I'm in love with her and I know and loves her hay but hope she loves her new hay ball as much. Less of a mess for sure . Please comment below
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
This is the BEST hay you can buy! It’s is fragrant and soft. My rabbit chomps on this hay all day!
Leah L.
Auburndale
I can’t tell you how much of this I go through with my two Guineas. I’d say it’s a success when they eat their weight in it.
Nicole L.
Clifton, NJ
Oxbow Western Timothy Hay uploaded by Nicole L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
best hay i’ve purchased so far. i’ve switched my bunny over to this brand from a previous one and she enjoys this one a lot better. the hay is fresh and there’s limited amount of dust in each package. it’s our favorite.
Chris T.
Atlanta
First thing first, I think most things from oxbow are good for your rabbits. So clearly I am a little bit biased, but I have not seen anything that will be either they dislike or bad for them. This western Timothy hay is fresh, green, and my rabbits love it!
Angelique K.
Not sure about this stuff. The quality isn’t what I would think would keep my bunny’s teeth in shape. There isn’t much to crunch so I’ve gone with another product and in a larger quantity.
Maggie O.
my chinchilla loves this hay, she eats all of it as soon as i have to replace it. it is organic and a trusted source, so i know it’s safe and healthy for my chin. would recommend to all critter owners who need timothy hay. best way to go for your pets!
Megan G.
Easton, PA
My bunnies absolutely love this hay. You can tell how fresh it is when you open the bag.
Kelcie F.
Appalachia, VA
My guinea pigs absolutely love this brand of Timothy Hay! They can go through a whole bag in a week. I typically but this hay brand at PetSmart because it is the closest pet store to me. I will continue to buy this brand of hay for my fur babies!

Looking for your answer?