BY OXBOW

100% all-natural timothy hay accessories are hand-woven to perfection. The Timothy Carrot makes a fun, enriching addition to your pet's habitat. Edible construction offers your small pet the high fiber he needs and craves. Contains no chemicals, wire, or thread for your small pet to ingest. see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Cute carrot shaped hay toy. My rabbit has barely touched it except for some grays at the end of it. I would not recommend this due to that. I would recommend other chew toys like willow balls or hay grass mat instead.
Julie D.
We bought this for our bunny, who was getting bored in her cage overnight.  It's very well made, and she went for it right away.  The first thing she ate was the straight pieces sticking out the top, and enjoyed dismantling it!  We hung it on the side of the cage, which was very convenient, but within a few days, she'd chewed the rope apart and it would no longer hang.  Unfortunately, when it couldn't hang anymore, she lost interest, and now it's just laying in her cage.  If there was a way to prolong the life of the strings holding it up, that would be perfect!
Lauren L.
Beaverton , OR
My rabbit loved this and constantly chews on it and throws it around and it wants super expensive it keeps him entertained. I purchased this at petsmart. Although he doesn’t always play with it anymore it still gets its use every once in a while when he’s bored.
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
I guess I'm lucky that my rabbits aren't really chewers because they had no interest on munching this toy (or any toys for that matter) but it is well made and I could see that it would last for awhile on a more toothy rabbit
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
My rabbits love to dig and chew but this toy doesn't interest them much. They ate the bristles coming out of the top, but other than that, they don't have any interest.