BY OXBOW

Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats Refreshingly simple and naturally sweet, Simple Rewards Banana Treats are a great choice when you want to reward your pet. Unlike many snacks on the market that contain added sugar, these premium Banana Treats consist of only 100% banana, harvested and freeze dried at the peak of ripeness to ensure the freshest, best-tasting treat for your special pet. These treats are a natural source of Vitamin B6 and potassium. Use Oxbow's a see more...

Buy on PETCO
Emily B.
Newport News
Review for: Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats, Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats, Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats
For small animals, anyone that has one and knows a lot about them knows that it is very difficult to find a treat that is actually GOOD for them. Oxbow treats are fabulous!! I get them for my guinea pigs and rabbits on occasion. Their main diet consists of their HAY, vegetables and pellets. But these are fabulous treats for your little one! I recommend you give it a try!! And the price is great only a few dollars per bag! Oxbow is the best- don’t stick for the cheap, other brand foods!!
Michele B.
My rabbit absolutely loves freezed dried bananas, it's the only banana he will eat as fresh bananas scare him. The only down side for me was this is not in stock often at my local PetSmart. Which lead me to look at other venues for freezed dried bananas. First I found Sunkist for $3.50 a bag and can no longer find them anywhere and then I found trader joes also carries freezed dried bananas and their brand is a slightly bigger package and only $3. All three brands taste the same to me, yes I tasted all three brands. At $10 a package I only buy these if I can not find the others (Sunkist, trader joes) first.
Shaye S.
Another absolutely successful treat for my guinea pig! Sometimes I have a difficult time getting her to eat different fruits and veggies but when I try this brand and their treats she devours them. I am so pleased with this company and the products they put out. I do try to limit how much I give her a day because I do worry about sugar, but if she's getting the nutrients she needs, I'm happy! Nothing but praise for this company.
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
My bunnies love these treats. They come in a variety of flavors and are made with the freshest ingredients. I highly recommend to any small animal owner.
Juliana S.
Our rabbit loves these banana treats (and bananas and treats in general!) There's no added sugar, just real freeze dried banana.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
My two rabbits love Oxbow treats! I get these banana chips and also their strawberry pieces for my two buns. They smell so good that I could seriously consider eating them, haha.
Shae-Lynn S.
This is my rabbits absolute favorite treat! She's get so excited, she's practically hopping out of her cage when she sees me bringing them to her. The price is great and they are always in stock at my local Pet store. There is quite a bit in the bag for price, as compared to some others, and the size of the banana chips is perfect so a treat! I like these are natural freeze dries bananas, and no additional sugars. The perfect healthy treat!
Blane K.
Edmonton
As mentioned in my review of their strawberry treats, my 4 rabbits absolutely love these banana ones as well. Great for when I don't have fresh banana in the house or on vet trips/car rides and I don't want fresh banana being smooshed in the carriers.