Oxbow Simple Rewards Baked Treats - Carrot & Dill uploaded by Veronica V.

BY OXBOW

Oxbow Simple Rewards Baked Treats - Carrot & Dill see more...

Veronica V.
Westlake
My Chinchilla Frodo LOVES these cookies. He gets one everyday and when he hears the bag he’s jumping all over in excitement. They’re around $5 but they’re so worth it to make my fur baby happy. I get these all the time for him.
Shaye S.
I've found such success with this flavor, as I have with most of the flavors I've tried from this company so far. They go over really well with my guinea pig and I'm really comfortable giving them to her when I think she's not eating enough food, and even when she is. I definitely recommend giving any of this company's products a try.
Aly 💋.
Edgewater, NJ
This flavor is another favorite for my buns when it comes time for their morning "cookie." The ingredients are great and the new larger size is great for my greedy chunky buns.
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
Both my girls a rabbit and a guinea pig just love these treats. I love the price and the ingredients list.
Ashley P.
I wasn't sure if my girls would like the dill flavor, but they did. They do prefer other flavors, though.