Oxbow Simple Rewards Baked Treats - Apple & Banana uploaded by Megan G.Oxbow Simple Rewards Baked Treats - Apple & Banana uploaded by Brittany T.

BY OXBOW

Oxbow Simple Rewards Baked Treats - Apple & Banana see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany T.
I have a flemish giant and since that breed of rabbit has a shorter life span than others we feed Thumper nothing but the best to ensure he has a full healthy life. We all love the Oxbow line quality and he loves the taste and the treats are no different they never stay in his bowl or cage very long before he eats them up. It's a great line of products if you want nothing but the best for your little (or big) furry friends! ☺
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I have a bunny. Her name is Lola. Finding treats that are enjoyable for her but not terrible for her is difficult. Companies want to sell, sell, sell so badly that they slap a photo of a bunny on the front and many assume that they are good for their little best friends and so many of them are not! After a lot of research and asking questions I found that the Oxbow treats are made mostly of Timothy Hay and then have some other ingredients / flavors.
Lola loves these! I use them to "trick" her back into her bunny room when I have to go to work and sleep :)
Cristina T.
My bunny loves this treats!!
She's quite picky on things she eats but the first time she tried it she ate it so fast, it was gone in the blink of an eye!
I love how they're shaped in flowers and hearts. I usually cut the treats in half before giving it her.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
My rabbits love the Oxbow treats! I often use these as treats after they have been groomed or had their nails trimmed. The treats smell so good!
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
My bunnies love these treats. All I have to do it shake the bag and they literally start running to me.
Shae-Lynn S.
While my rabbit seems to prefer their banana chip and strawberry ones, these are a nice change for her treats! While the price is great, they aren't always in stock at my local Pet store. There is quite a bit in the bag for price, as compared to some others, and the size of the pieces is perfect so a few small treats! I like the Oxbow brand and their care to making healthy, natural food and treats for your rabbit!
Alexis A.
Wenatchee, WA
These are my rabbit's favorite treats. They are made with Timothy grass and other natural ingredients. It's hard to find rabbit treats that aren't full of junk, so I always stick to these. My bunny gets them as a reward for doing tricks. :) Highly recommend!
Brianna F.
Wonderful treats for guinea pigs rabbits etc, but I recommend that you do not feed this to rats as it can contain alfalfa ( good for guinea pig and rabbits... not for rats)
Carla P.
Yet another amazing product by oxbow.

I have 3 guinea pigs and all 3 of them love these cookies. I feel extremely confident in oxbow.