BY OXBOW

Just as unlimited grass hay and a complete, fortified food (Oxbow Essentials - Chinchilla) provide premium nutrition to help your pet thrive, dust baths are also essential to your chinchilla's physical and mental wellbeing. The sustainable collection process for Poof! Blue Cloud dust involves no strip mining, explosives, or tunneling. Poof! Blue Cloud Chinchilla dust is 100% Blue Cloud Dust with no additives and encourage natural grooming behaviors for chinchillas, hamsters, gerbils, and degus. see more...

Patti E.
My chinchillas love this. They go nuts for dust baths. This isn't gritty and I find a jug of this lasts quite a while!
Dee J.
This stuff is so good for chinchillas.... Its so cute when they take there little dust bath
Summer K.
Rhinelander, WI
My chinchillas loved this stuff! Great product for sure! Really worth the price 100%
Caroline M.
I would for sure recommend this product to all my friends it is really great
Lara S.
Pointe Claire, QC
My degu loves this dust it is so fine and easy to clean. It does not smell and is not too expensive or hard to find. He is small so I can use little bits at a time. I recommend this to others who need it for sure.
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best bath dust! I have tried several and my chinchilla's fur look the best with this one! The fur becomes very nice and fluffy, it makes it even softer. The dust is light so it makes it easier for the chinchilla to roll around in it. Good price for the value!
Crystal M.
Markham, ON
This is a great bath dust for chinchillas! We bought other ones before and the quality of the sand is not great always leaves residual in his fur. However this brand is great leaves my chins fur all fluffy again. We usually buy from Amazon
Nikki P.
kinistino
Only dust I use for my chins. It's super light and fine they live it and it lasts a long time
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does the poof cloud dust come in other colours?
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is this poof cloud dust?
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
What is chinchilla dust? And how do you use it?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
What does this do for a chinchilla?
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Just ordered this for my two chinchillas will they like it??