BY OXBOW

Just as unlimited grass hay and a complete, fortified food (Oxbow Essentials - Chinchilla) provide premium nutrition to help your pet thrive, dust baths are also essential to your chinchilla's physical and mental wellbeing. The sustainable collection process for Poof! Blue Cloud dust involves no strip mining, explosives, or tunneling. Poof! Blue Cloud Chinchilla dust is 100% Blue Cloud Dust with no additives and encourage natural grooming behaviors for chinchillas, hamsters, gerbils, and degus. see more...

Carlee W.
Atwater, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is primarily the only dust I use for my chinchilla. He seems to really enjoy it and gets very excited when I get it out. It's a really nice texture. Not too soft not too much like sand. He really loves it.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
If I had a chinchilla and pass this by while shopping for my pet I would probly pass it buy because of the packaging. It's probly a great item EVER one here seems to use it and love it BETTER PACKAGING.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
This is the only kind of chinchilla dust I used when I had a chinchilla. It worked very well and my chinchilla seemed to love it. It doesn't really fly around the room like I first expected it to. It is so adorable to watch a chinchilla roll around in it! <3
Meira S.
I love all Oxbow products, they are one of only 2 brands I trust with my exotic pets lives! i have 4 chinchillas who love their dust baths. I love Blue Cloud because it doesn't clump up and become sandy. I also love it because Oxbow is committed to making safe and quality products for exotic pets!
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
This chinchilla dust is awesome. I find that it's not as airborne as some others. obviously you're still going to have some that gets out, those creatures are fast lil spinners! Haha but, it gets the job done with the least mess I find. I love watching Rocky take his bath.. I can watch him for hours.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
One of the best chinchilla dusts I've had the pleasure of using for my chins. Their coat stays clean for longer periods of time (allowing baths every three days instead of every other day). So thankful for their healthier appearance!
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
Blue cloud dust is my favorite for my chinchillas and Degus. It really gets their fur nice and clean. Doesn't leave them sparkly like a different dust I have used in the past. Their fur always looks nice and fluffy after a bath.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I had a chinchilla named Ester! Seriously the love of my life! So sweet and cuddly! Miss her so much! But this is the dust we used for her. She loved her baths!! And the dust worked well. No complaints here
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Would highly recommend this dust this was by far my favorite. Seemed to make my chinchillas coat my shinner than all the others.
Kelly Lua F.
Made my chinchillas coat much shinier and fluffier! I'm pretty sure he liked this brand better too. Quality at a decent price.
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does the poof cloud dust come in other colours?
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is this poof cloud dust?
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
What is chinchilla dust? And how do you use it?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
What does this do for a chinchilla?
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Just ordered this for my two chinchillas will they like it??