BY OXBOW PET PRODUCTS

OXBOW WESTERN TIMOTHY 50 POUND BOX- Looking for a good, basic grass hay with high quality nutrition, and a fresh fragrance that's irresistible to small herbivores? Oxbow Western Timothy Hay is the ideal long-strand fiber source for keeping small animal digestive tracts functioning properly- Our most popular grass hay-with high fiber, low protein and low calcium content-is widely recommended by veterinarians- Oxbow Animal Health was the first pet food company to introduce timothy hay as a staple in the small animal diet- It is now an industry standard- Ingredients:- 100% Timothy Hay- Preservative and additive free- Loose hay contains stems, leaves, and limited seed heads- Guaranteed Analysis- Crude Protein min 7-00%- Crude Fat min 1-50%- Crude Fiber max 32-00%- Moisture max 15-00%- SKU: CPPS021 see more...

• Do any of you have rabbits that use this brand?3 Answers
  • "Always good quality and good ingredients." in 1 review
  • "My two rabbits absolutely love this brand." in 1 review
  • "The timothy hay is great for them, and the pieces are big enough that they do not fall through the hay rack." in 1 review
Anna Marie S.
Anna Marie S.
I currently order 3rd cut hay from Sierra Valley but when I run out before the new shipment, this is my backup. My buns and pigs are spoiled with 3rd cutting and they waste quite a bit of this but is so much better than other brands in stores.
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
I use this hay for my Guinea Pigs and they love it! They use it for food and bedding and it smells pretty good.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Plainsboro, NJ
I have had rabbits for about 16 years and we love oxbow hay! The timothy hay is great for them, and the pieces are big enough that they do not fall through the hay rack. We usually buy the smaller bags though.
Aldonille C.
Aldonille C.
Middletown, CT
I have 2 chinchillas that use this product. Always good quality and good ingredients. My only gripe is that in buying the larger bags, my chinchillas always turn their noses at it - the larger bags don't seem to be as fresh as the smaller bags. They're not outright brown/gross, but definitely a slight decline in quality. Still would recommend this brand above others for grass/hay!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Vallejo, CA
Good quality hay for any small pet. However, buying in bulk online is much more economical than Oxbow. But I prefer Oxbow over any other small pet brand commonly found in stores. Oxbow will seriously extend your pets life. Trust Oxbow.
Katy R.
Katy R.
Durham, NC
This is the best quality store-bought hay that I have found yet. It's pretty easy to find discounts to order online and have it shipped to your door. I got the 50 lb bag recently and based on the rate it's being eaten, I think it will last my 3 rabbits about 2-3 months. Great deal and they love it!
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
I buy the Oxbow 50 lb hay for my little guy (rabbit) every year and he's always happy to find fresh hay in his house. I'd definitely recommend.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
I love Oxbow products and their hay is great! I personally prefer to buy bales, as it's much cheaper. But if you are unable to buy a bale of hay, Oxbow hay is the next best step.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
This is by far the best Timothy hay you can buy at retail pet stores. It's fresh, smells great, and has loads of the bud prices (my guinea pig loves those pieces!) Oxbow hay is good for your pet and contains proper nutrition to ensure a happy and healthy pet. I'll never steer away from this brand because I know oxbow truly cares about the small animals around the world.
Newport News, VA
Oxbow western timothy hay is a wonderful product. My two rabbits absolutely love this brand.
Newport News, VA
Do any of you have rabbits that use this brand?