Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Breanna K.Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Mary R.Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Rebekah A.

BY OXBOW PET PRODUCTS

Simple Rewards Veggie Treats are blend of vegetables and greens; oven baked into little bites for tasty; enriching rewards for your pet. The vegetarian formula is low in calcium with a balanced protein to fiber ratio. All-natural with no artificial colors or preservatives. see more...

Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My rabbits LOVE these treats.great grunvh and smellsso fresh. Be careful dont feed too many!
Jessica C.
Great company. All products healthy and never had a small animal that didn't devour it all.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Our bunnies love these treat. They ate bit pricey but u felt andvtexture are worth it
Nina G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our rabbit and guniea pig love this. Very good price. They go absolutely crazy .
Marie-May L.
St-bruno de Montarville
Its a must for bunniees when they do a good trick and listen. My bunnies definitly like those. They are prizy but i buy them once a while. Like as a gift for Christmas or there birthday. I like that its not random ingrédients in that. I do recomend this to every one that want to train bunnies.
Blane K.
Edmonton
Always a hit with my rabbits and the rescue rabbits.
Oxbow makes high quality treats and I trust these and their other treats over anything else that can be purchased in stores.

I love how natural oxbow treats are and how well rounded and balanced they are nutritionally, I only give my guys Oxbow treats
Sharra F.
Vancouver, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These have been a huge help to helping me bribe my chinchillas into interacting with me. I only give little pieces though. Lasts longer and is less unhealthy.
Ashley P.
My guinea pigs absolutely love these. I have a morning routine where they get these treats if they stick their noses out the cage door for kisses.
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We buy a ton of these for our small critters! They eat them right up so I'm going to say it's a win!!!. I would definitely recommend them!
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
How good are the streets and are they really good for my pet
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Where can I buy these?
Leslie C.
bayamon
This are good? Were i can find it?