Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Mary R.Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Rebekah A.

BY OXBOW PET PRODUCTS

Simple Rewards Veggie Treats are blend of vegetables and greens; oven baked into little bites for tasty; enriching rewards for your pet. The vegetarian formula is low in calcium with a balanced protein to fiber ratio. All-natural with no artificial colors or preservatives. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nina G.
Our rabbit and guniea pig love this. Very good price. They go absolutely crazy .
Meira S.
Oxbow is one of the only brands I trust to feed to my 4 chinchillas, guineapig, hamsters, and rats. My chins and pig love these treats in moderation. I love purchasing products from Oxbow because I know their company really does put my fur babies' health first!
Juliana S.
Our rabbit loves these treats! They're so cute in the shape of a heart. Oxbow is one of our favorite brands to purchase, due to the fact that their products are healthy and fresh.
Danielle S.
My Guinea pig loves these as an added treat in his diet! They should only get 1 or 2 a day but oxbow is such a great brand!!!
Rebekah A.
Saint Marys, GA
My Guinea pigs love these! They will eat them all day long a very healthy treat as well. This brand is the best out there I only use oxbow for my piggies!
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
My rabbits LOVE these treats.great grunvh and smellsso fresh. Be careful dont feed too many!
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
My buns love Oxbow treats. Oxbow makes a ton of different treats that are much healthier than the Kaytee brand treats. I love to mix it up and buy these sometimes. My rabbits love them all!
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI
My guinea pig loves these, I give him two and he eats them in under a few minutes, they also keep my guinea with a different taste all the time even though he's spoiled and gets all his foods fresh. So worth it
Ashley P.
My guinea pigs absolutely love these. I have a morning routine where they get these treats if they stick their noses out the cage door for kisses.
Marie-May L.
St-bruno de Montarville
Its a must for bunniees when they do a good trick and listen. My bunnies definitly like those. They are prizy but i buy them once a while. Like as a gift for Christmas or there birthday. I like that its not random ingrédients in that. I do recomend this to every one that want to train bunnies.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
How good are the streets and are they really good for my pet
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I buy these?
Leslie C.
bayamon
This are good? Were i can find it?