Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Breanna K.Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Mary R.Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Rebekah A.

BY OXBOW PET PRODUCTS

Simple Rewards Veggie Treats are blend of vegetables and greens; oven baked into little bites for tasty; enriching rewards for your pet. The vegetarian formula is low in calcium with a balanced protein to fiber ratio. All-natural with no artificial colors or preservatives. see more...

Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the one brand my dogs just seem to know they are getting. For some reason the behave better when they know they're getting these treats!!
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
My bunny loves these. He gets super happy when he hears the bag crinkle. He's spoiled since he's bigger than our dog he gets like 2-3 a day.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Your rabbit and hamster sheet sheet jump jump I mean cute adorable pet will thank you forever for this one lol veggie oxbow pet the best
Megan G.
Northampton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love these treats for my bunnies. They're made with all natural ingredients and come in a wide variety of flavors. I highly recommend.
Katie R.
DeLand
Oxbow treats are healthy safe and a no brainer for all rabbit owners. I suggest them to everyone applying for adoption at our rescue
Danielle S.
My Guinea pig loves these as an added treat in his diet! They should only get 1 or 2 a day but oxbow is such a great brand!!!
melanie a.
Flint, MI
My rat loves these and will stick up his paws when he sees the Bag! He will pull the bag off the shelf if given the chance!
Breanna K.
Goleta, CA
My bunny loves oxbow, always a good price, ingredient list is always healthy things and my buns can’t get enough
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
My dogs adore these treats, J usually get a vast majority, and they seem to love this brand even more.
Sydney L.
Rabbits didn't like them as much as i thought they would. These definitely didn't go over well.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
How good are the streets and are they really good for my pet
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Where can I buy these?
Leslie C.
bayamon
This are good? Were i can find it?