Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Mary R.Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Rebekah A.

BY OXBOW PET PRODUCTS

Simple Rewards Veggie Treats are blend of vegetables and greens; oven baked into little bites for tasty; enriching rewards for your pet. The vegetarian formula is low in calcium with a balanced protein to fiber ratio. All-natural with no artificial colors or preservatives. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Danielle S.
My Guinea pig loves these as an added treat in his diet! They should only get 1 or 2 a day but oxbow is such a great brand!!!
melanie a.
Flint, MI
My rat loves these and will stick up his paws when he sees the Bag! He will pull the bag off the shelf if given the chance!
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
My dogs adore these treats, J usually get a vast majority, and they seem to love this brand even more.
Sydney L.
Rabbits didn't like them as much as i thought they would. These definitely didn't go over well.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
My rabbits LOVE these treats.great grunvh and smellsso fresh. Be careful dont feed too many!
Jessica C.
Great company. All products healthy and never had a small animal that didn't devour it all.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Our bunnies love these treat. They ate bit pricey but u felt andvtexture are worth it
Nina G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our rabbit and guniea pig love this. Very good price. They go absolutely crazy .
Marie-May L.
St-bruno de Montarville
Its a must for bunniees when they do a good trick and listen. My bunnies definitly like those. They are prizy but i buy them once a while. Like as a gift for Christmas or there birthday. I like that its not random ingrédients in that. I do recomend this to every one that want to train bunnies.
Blane K.
Edmonton
Always a hit with my rabbits and the rescue rabbits.
Oxbow makes high quality treats and I trust these and their other treats over anything else that can be purchased in stores.

I love how natural oxbow treats are and how well rounded and balanced they are nutritionally, I only give my guys Oxbow treats
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
How good are the streets and are they really good for my pet
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Where can I buy these?
Leslie C.
bayamon
This are good? Were i can find it?