Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Mary R.Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Rebekah A.

BY OXBOW PET PRODUCTS

Simple Rewards Veggie Treats are blend of vegetables and greens; oven baked into little bites for tasty; enriching rewards for your pet. The vegetarian formula is low in calcium with a balanced protein to fiber ratio. All-natural with no artificial colors or preservatives. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cindy L.
Hialeah, FL
Never had a problem with Oxbow products. My bunnies love their treats and their hay. They go especially crazy for treats and run to me when they hear the bag, but I make sure to only give it to them a couple times a week not everyday. You can buy these at Petsmart.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the one brand my dogs just seem to know they are getting. For some reason the behave better when they know they're getting these treats!!
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
My bunny loves these. He gets super happy when he hears the bag crinkle. He's spoiled since he's bigger than our dog he gets like 2-3 a day.
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
I love these treats for my bunnies. They're made with all natural ingredients and come in a wide variety of flavors. I highly recommend.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Your rabbit and hamster sheet sheet jump jump I mean cute adorable pet will thank you forever for this one lol veggie oxbow pet the best
melanie a.
Flint, MI
My rat loves these and will stick up his paws when he sees the Bag! He will pull the bag off the shelf if given the chance!
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
My dogs adore these treats, J usually get a vast majority, and they seem to love this brand even more.
Sydney L.
Rabbits didn't like them as much as i thought they would. These definitely didn't go over well.
Jessica C.
Great company. All products healthy and never had a small animal that didn't devour it all.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Our bunnies love these treat. They ate bit pricey but u felt andvtexture are worth it
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
How good are the streets and are they really good for my pet
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I buy these?
Leslie C.
bayamon
This are good? Were i can find it?