Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsOxbow Pet Products
Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz

Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz.

by Oxbow Pet Products

Simple Rewards Veggie Treats are blend of vegetables and greens; oven baked into little bites for tasty; enriching rewards for your pet. The vegetarian formula is low in calcium with a balanced protein to fiber ratio. All-natural with no artificial colors or preservatives.

This are good? Were i can find it?
Where can I buy these?
How good are the streets and are they really good for my pet
Start your review of Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz.!
Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Emily D.
My pigs are well... pigs, so they will eat just about anything- but they LOVE these. Every time they hear the bag they run up and stand on their tippy toes (which we like to call t-rexing) and they beg for these treats. Needless to say, they aren’t called guinea pigs for nothing. Pig approved ✔️ pig mom approved ✔️
Forest City, NC
Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Mary R.
My bunny loves these. He gets super happy when he hears the bag crinkle. He's spoiled since he's bigger than our dog he gets like 2-3 a day.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My guinea pig loves these, I give him two and he eats them in under a few minutes, they also keep my guinea with a different taste all the time even though he's spoiled and gets all his foods fresh. So worth it
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
My rabbits LOVE these treats.great grunvh and smellsso fresh. Be careful dont feed too many!
Rabbits didn't like them as much as i thought they would. These definitely didn't go over well.
Davie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Your rabbit and hamster sheet sheet jump jump I mean cute adorable pet will thank you forever for this one lol veggie oxbow pet the best
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our rabbit and guniea pig love this. Very good price. They go absolutely crazy .
Bakersfield, CA
This is the one brand my dogs just seem to know they are getting. For some reason the behave better when they know they're getting these treats!!
Smithville, TN
My dogs adore these treats, J usually get a vast majority, and they seem to love this brand even more.
Easton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love these treats for my bunnies. They're made with all natural ingredients and come in a wide variety of flavors. I highly recommend.