Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Mary R.Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Rebekah A.

BY OXBOW PET PRODUCTS

Simple Rewards Veggie Treats are blend of vegetables and greens; oven baked into little bites for tasty; enriching rewards for your pet. The vegetarian formula is low in calcium with a balanced protein to fiber ratio. All-natural with no artificial colors or preservatives. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Cindy L.
Hialeah, FL
Never had a problem with Oxbow products. My bunnies love their treats and their hay. They go especially crazy for treats and run to me when they hear the bag, but I make sure to only give it to them a couple times a week not everyday. You can buy these at Petsmart.
Meira S.
Oxbow is one of the only brands I trust to feed to my 4 chinchillas, guineapig, hamsters, and rats. My chins and pig love these treats in moderation. I love purchasing products from Oxbow because I know their company really does put my fur babies' health first!
Reem T.
Dearborn , MI
My guinea pig loves these, I give him two and he eats them in under a few minutes, they also keep my guinea with a different taste all the time even though he's spoiled and gets all his foods fresh. So worth it
Juliana S.
Our rabbit loves these treats! They're so cute in the shape of a heart. Oxbow is one of our favorite brands to purchase, due to the fact that their products are healthy and fresh.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
My buns love Oxbow treats. Oxbow makes a ton of different treats that are much healthier than the Kaytee brand treats. I love to mix it up and buy these sometimes. My rabbits love them all!
Rebekah A.
Saint Marys, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Guinea pigs love these! They will eat them all day long a very healthy treat as well. This brand is the best out there I only use oxbow for my piggies!
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the one brand my dogs just seem to know they are getting. For some reason the behave better when they know they're getting these treats!!
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
My bunny loves these. He gets super happy when he hears the bag crinkle. He's spoiled since he's bigger than our dog he gets like 2-3 a day.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Your rabbit and hamster sheet sheet jump jump I mean cute adorable pet will thank you forever for this one lol veggie oxbow pet the best
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love these treats for my bunnies. They're made with all natural ingredients and come in a wide variety of flavors. I highly recommend.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
How good are the streets and are they really good for my pet
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Where can I buy these?
Leslie C.
bayamon
This are good? Were i can find it?