Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Breanna K.Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Mary R.Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Simple Rewards Treats - Veggie - 2 oz. uploaded by Rebekah A.

BY OXBOW PET PRODUCTS

Simple Rewards Veggie Treats are blend of vegetables and greens; oven baked into little bites for tasty; enriching rewards for your pet. The vegetarian formula is low in calcium with a balanced protein to fiber ratio. All-natural with no artificial colors or preservatives. see more...

Brooke B.
These treats are meant to be just that - treats. I have a rabbit who has experienced health issues from bad products before, and I trust the oxbow treats in small dosages. The protein to fiber ratio is about the same, which is decent enough for a once-in-awhile snack. There are multiple varieties of flavors and my bun loves them too.
Ashley C.
Concord, NH
Healthy treats for my holland lops! Everything in moderation but my buns go crazy for these treats, they chase eachother around if they don’t see one for each of them! Check out the ingredients, great choice for buns!
Vi S.
Isla Vista
My rabbit loves these treats. Best thing is that they are healthy treats, including Timothy hay. Oxbow is the brand I trust to give to my rabbit. I don't give him many treats, but I'm glad when I do that they are healthy
Jennifer S.
Healthy treats, in moderation of course. My buns go crazy. They are hard as well so go for their teeth.
Pros, healthy and have the right ingredients. Hard so teeth are wore down.
Con, they are spendy but you can always find deals online.
Cindy L.
Hialeah, FL
Never had a problem with Oxbow products. My bunnies love their treats and their hay. They go especially crazy for treats and run to me when they hear the bag, but I make sure to only give it to them a couple times a week not everyday. You can buy these at Petsmart.
Meira S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Oxbow is one of the only brands I trust to feed to my 4 chinchillas, guineapig, hamsters, and rats. My chins and pig love these treats in moderation. I love purchasing products from Oxbow because I know their company really does put my fur babies' health first!
Reem T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My guinea pig loves these, I give him two and he eats them in under a few minutes, they also keep my guinea with a different taste all the time even though he's spoiled and gets all his foods fresh. So worth it
Juliana S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our rabbit loves these treats! They're so cute in the shape of a heart. Oxbow is one of our favorite brands to purchase, due to the fact that their products are healthy and fresh.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
My buns love Oxbow treats. Oxbow makes a ton of different treats that are much healthier than the Kaytee brand treats. I love to mix it up and buy these sometimes. My rabbits love them all!
Rebekah A.
Saint Marys, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Guinea pigs love these! They will eat them all day long a very healthy treat as well. This brand is the best out there I only use oxbow for my piggies!
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
How good are the streets and are they really good for my pet
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Where can I buy these?
Leslie C.
bayamon
This are good? Were i can find it?