Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay (15-oz bag) uploaded by Miranda F.

BY OXBOW PET PRODUCTS

This high fiber, low protein grass hay has a sweet smell that will satisfy any sweet tooth! Your small pet won't be able to resist this green, fruity-smelling grass hay. Veterinarians recommend feeding Orchard grass to small herbivores for its high nutritional content. Mix it will other grass hay for mealtime variety. Orchard Grass also provides a long-strand fiber source that is needed to improve the digestive and intestinal functions by stimulating the digestive system. When animals are fed free-choice hay, it promotes their natural chewing behavior, which helps prevent molar spurs and other dental problems that are so common in these small herbivores. Recommended for: Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas and Prairie Dogs Ingredients: Orchard Grass Hay. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.0% Crude Fat (min) 1.5% Crude Fiber (max) 32.0% Moisture (max) 15.0% Feeding Directions: Growing Animals: Unlimited amounts Mature Animals: Unlimited amounts Feeding Recommendations: Orchard Grass can be fed free choice to rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, prairie dogs and other herbivores as an alternative to timothy, oat hay, and brome. Free-choice means that the feed is available at all times. If they finish what is given, you need to give them more! How long will this 15 oz. bag last? Size of pet: Hay lasts 2 lbs.: 10 days 5 lbs.: 4 days 7 lbs.: 3 days see more...

• I normally give my rabbit alfalfa but have never tried this? Woul...6 Answers
  • My guinea pigs love this hay . I use it for them to just graze on...16 Answers
Jen N.
Oxbow is by far the best hay...but a little pricey. You do get what you pay for though. My veterinarian recommended this product to me because I have three rabbits and they need a good fiber source. Oxbow is trusted to have the best product to care for your furry friend.
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
My Guinea pig loves absolutely any oxbow product. He loves all of their varieties of hay and also the pellet food. He is also very picky and will only eat oxbows brand of hay! Also this hay is very affordable and I would recommend to anyone with a hay eating animal!
Leah N.
Orlando , FL
Every time I seem to buy just say it always had bugs in it I would tell the store and they would put it right back on the shelf I would review the item before I purchase it and feed it to your rabbit.
Jacqueline R.
We use to buy this every time when we had our bunny. She was an all white bunny that loved this hay! We would repurchase it again if we had another pet that enjoyed it.
Lauren W.
I have used this in the past for my bunny rabbit and she just ate this up in a heart beat. We ended up having to slow down on giving it to her because she would eat it all at once.
Anna Marie S.
I love this for changing up the hay every now and then. I wouldn't use it regularly because it's too soft to wear down teeth. I really like most Oxbow products.
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA
They say this is a very good brand. I have yet to try it with my chinchilla. I also heard it's a bit expensive anything oxbow is expensive.
Samantha H.
Sausalito, CA
I LOVE this hay. My rabbit does, too! It smells great and loads of protien for her. I'm allergic to Timothy so this is a perfect option!
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
My three guinea pigs love this hay and the smell is nice I've tried Timothy hay as well but my piggy seem to like this hay better
Carolyn N.
Oxbow is a wonderful company. We use their products on critical small mammals and reptiles in the surgical clinic I work at
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
My guinea pigs love this hay . I use it for them to just graze on what other ways do you use your hay?
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
I normally give my rabbit alfalfa but have never tried this? Would I replace this with his other hay or give him a little of both? He loves different stuff my bunny is spoiled and wants things changed up every week.