BY OXBOW PET PRODUCTS

Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Adult Rabbit is formulated to meet the particular nutritional needs of adult rabbits. Timothy grass hay provides the fiber necessary to maintain intestinal function and added vitamins and minerals maximize their health. The pelletized blend has a balanced calcium to phosphorous ratio and optimal protein as recommended by veterinarians. These pellets are processed fresh; straight from the farm and provide a complete; balanced diet for adult rabbits when fed with Oxbow grass blends. see more...

Sofi G.
New York
It’s the only dry food my bunny gets to eat in addition to hay and fresh produce. She loves it. The quality is great. My vet recommended this particular brand and I’ve been more than satisfied with it.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I use oxbow pellets for my rabbits as a substitute for veggies if I run out before getting to the store. I like Oxbow because it's based in my home state and I know the brand is trustworthy when it comes to making good, quality food.
Katie R.
I have had my rabbit for 3 years now and this is the only food she has ever gotten. She didn't have hair balls or anything. I would totally recommend this.
Jenn S.
Price is great. He eats about a bowl and a half every day so it’s lasted me a little over a month.
Candice F.
St Thomas, ON
The buns love it, affordable and bunny food they can actually eat, can easily be picked up online AND in pet stores!