Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesOxbow Pet Products
Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Adult Rabbit

Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Adult Rabbit

by Oxbow Pet Products

Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Adult Rabbit is formulated to meet the particular nutritional needs of adult rabbits. Timothy grass hay provides the fiber necessary to maintain intestinal function and added vitamins and minerals maximize their health. The pelletized blend has a balanced calcium to phosphorous ratio and optimal protein as recommended by veterinarians. These pellets are processed fresh; straight from the farm and provide a complete; balanced diet for adult rabbits when fed with Oxbow grass blends.

where could i purchase this?
Start your review of Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Adult Rabbit!
Kelly F.
Manassas, VA
Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Adult Rabbit uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My bunny loves this stuff. He can’t get to his bowl fast enough when I add this. I’m afraid he’ll get fat because he loves it so much lol so I’ve started putting it in one of those balls that have holes in them so that when he pushes it around he gets the pellets. He definitely works for it. #oxbow
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I use oxbow pellets for my rabbits as a substitute for veggies if I run out before getting to the store. I like Oxbow because it's based in my home state and I know the brand is trustworthy when it comes to making good, quality food.
Silke G.
Bronx, NY
It’s the only dry food my bunny gets to eat in addition to hay and fresh produce. She loves it. The quality is great. My vet recommended this particular brand and I’ve been more than satisfied with it.
Katie R.
I have had my rabbit for 3 years now and this is the only food she has ever gotten. She didn't have hair balls or anything. I would totally recommend this.
Jessica M.
youngstown
Best adult rabbit food out there! Both of my Holland lop rabbits can’t get enough! And it’s very reasonably priced!
Ellie V.
Rochester
Excellent food. Healthy and reasonable. Kept my rabbits feeling good and up on their weight. The only food I will feed them!
Jenn S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Price is great. He eats about a bowl and a half every day so it’s lasted me a little over a month.
Morgan P.
Kitchener, ON
Oxbow Pet Products Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Adult Rabbit uploaded by Morgan P.
It is the only rabbit food that I trust for my rabbits. My rabbits are obsessed with the food. I tried other brands and I was not satisfied and my rabbits were not fond of it. My rabbits eat it right away as soon as I fill their bowls.
Meg S.
Amazing food! Everything is compressed into one pellet so there’s no picking and choosing the bits she wants to eat and leaving the rest
Chantal B.
Edmonton, AB
I have had my rabbit for 5 years and this is the best and only food I will buy for her, she really enjoys it and I can leave out alot and she doesnt over eat as I give her lost of other things to eat threw out the day, I will only buy this food for my bunny and future bunnies, would deffinatly recommend to other bunny parents.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...