BY OXBOW

Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay Animals love the sweet smell and taste of leafy Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay, and that makes it a good addition to an herbivore's healthy meal plan. Like other long-strand grass hays, the soft-textured Orchard Grass Hay is high in fiber, low in protein and supports the health of small herbivores by stimulating digestion, preventing obesity and making mealtime more appealing. Mix Orchard Grass Hay with other Oxbow grass hays to create a sweet and nutritious combination. 40 oz. bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
My rabbit loves this hay! I am allergic to most types of grass, but this kind doesn't bother me. We buy it on Amazon in really big boxes because we go through it pretty fast and it's hard to find in stores.
Candice Y.
Candice Y.
Saskatoon, SK
I tried a lot of different hay before finding this hay, my bun LOVES this stuff. It is nice and green, and generally finer than other hays. One thing of note is that because Oxbow is a finer product it produces a lot of dust, which is a big problem if you have hay allergies. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to feed their small animal a good quality hay. My bun gets this as a treat because it has more protein than an adult rabbit needs, but it is way better than alpha.