Oxbow O40229 OXBOW WESTERN TIMOTHY 90 oz. BAG uploaded by alina j.Oxbow O40229 OXBOW WESTERN TIMOTHY 90 oz. BAG uploaded by alina j.

BY NONE

OXBOW WESTERN TIMOTHY 90 oz- BAG- Looking for a good, basic grass hay with high quality nutrition, and a fresh fragrance that's irresistible to small herbivores? Oxbow Western Timothy Hay is the ideal long-strand fiber source for keeping small animal digestive tracts functioning properly- Our most popular grass hay-with high fiber, low protein and low calcium content-is widely recommended by veterinarians- Oxbow Animal Health was the first pet food company to introduce timothy hay as a staple in the small animal diet- It is now an industry standard- Ingredients:- 100% Timothy Hay- Preservative and additive free- Loose hay contains stems, leaves, and limited seed heads- Guaranteed Analysis- Crude Protein min 7-00%- Crude Fat min 1-50%- Crude Fiber max 32-00%- Moisture max 15-00%- SKU: CPPS019 see more...

Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to buy this for my rabbits because I trust the company and they make good quality food. The only reason I switched to another company is because of price. Unfortunately, the amount you get for the price just doesn't compare to the new company I go through.
alina j.
I've never used any other brand hay but kaytee and I decided to give oxbow a try and honestly my bunnies loved it my new bunny wouldn't eat any hay and I gave her this and she loved it and my older bunny was actually eating it rather then just throwing it
Kathleen S.
Morrisville, NC
This hay is excellent quality and is well-packed.

Perfect for an adult rabbit (not fattening like alfalfa hay that baby buns eats), just give your rabbit a daily amount of this hay the size of their body. 🐇 Oxbow it my first choice for my bunnies!
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
We give our bunny Bella Oxbow and she loves it. She is such a diva and has to have her hay every day or she will make a mess in her room. Great size and quality at an affordable price.
Kaylee H.
I give a handful of hay to my guinea pigs every morning...and they love it!!! I definitely recommend this to a small rodent owner.
Alesha G.
Bend, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great quality hay that makes the happiest of buns! My bunny loves Oxbow Timothy Hay because of the quality and the crunchy ends.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our guinea pigs love this, unfortunately our daughter is severely allergic and it is a common allergy
Caitlin B.
My bunny is supreme,lay picky with her hay but this is one she cannot get enough of!!

back