Pet SuppliesPet Care & Suppliesnone
Oxbow O40229 OXBOW WESTERN TIMOTHY 90 oz BAG

Oxbow O40229 OXBOW WESTERN TIMOTHY 90 oz. BAG

by none

OXBOW WESTERN TIMOTHY 90 oz- BAG- Looking for a good, basic grass hay with high quality nutrition, and a fresh fragrance that's irresistible to small herbivores? Oxbow Western Timothy Hay is the ideal long-strand fiber source for keeping small animal digestive tracts functioning properly- Our most popular grass hay-with high fiber, low protein and low calcium content-is widely recommended by veterinarians- Oxbow Animal Health was the first pet food company to introduce timothy hay as a staple in the small animal diet- It is now an industry standard- Ingredients:- 100% Timothy Hay- Preservative and additive free- Loose hay contains stems, leaves, and limited seed heads- Guaranteed Analysis- Crude Protein min 7-00%- Crude Fat min 1-50%- Crude Fiber max 32-00%- Moisture max 15-00%- SKU: CPPS019

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oxbow O40229 OXBOW WESTERN TIMOTHY 90 oz. BAG!
Annalisa H.
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Oxbow O40229 OXBOW WESTERN TIMOTHY 90 oz. BAG uploaded by Annalisa H.
90oz lasts me about two weeks or so with my bunnies even though the bag is HUGE and they love this hay! We tried it a few years ago and their reactions were lackluster but the product is now fresher and has more than just shake. Big long handfuls of loose hay they love and they like how sweet it is.
Rosana B.
Streamwood, IL
Oxbow O40229 OXBOW WESTERN TIMOTHY 90 oz. BAG uploaded by Rosana B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My guinea pig and my bunny love this brand of hay better than Kaytee Timothy Hay 48 oz. I belive this one is just way better quality since it gives that sweet smell. And I’m glad they love it because that’s their main diet and I totally recommend this, they’ve gone through probably 5 bags in the past year
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to buy this for my rabbits because I trust the company and they make good quality food. The only reason I switched to another company is because of price. Unfortunately, the amount you get for the price just doesn't compare to the new company I go through.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our guinea pigs love this, unfortunately our daughter is severely allergic and it is a common allergy
Alesha G.
Bend, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great quality hay that makes the happiest of buns! My bunny loves Oxbow Timothy Hay because of the quality and the crunchy ends.
erin D.
We give our bunny Bella Oxbow and she loves it. She is such a diva and has to have her hay every day or she will make a mess in her room. Great size and quality at an affordable price.
Kaylee H.
I give a handful of hay to my guinea pigs every morning...and they love it!!! I definitely recommend this to a small rodent owner.
Kathleen S.
Morrisville, NC
This hay is excellent quality and is well-packed. Perfect for an adult rabbit (not fattening like alfalfa hay that baby buns eats), just give your rabbit a daily amount of this hay the size of their body. 🐇 Oxbow it my first choice for my bunnies!
Lori M.
Grove City, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The best commercial hay that you can find! No matter what time of year, this is always a great cut! Even my rabbits that were non-hay eaters, now eat their hay!
Cicely D.
Freedom, WY
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is great quality Hay to say the least. I buy the large bags for my Bun and it is always great quality and he is always satisfied with his hay. It is more pricey but quality is worth it for sure.

Looking for your answer?