Add a Photo

By OXBOW
#111 in Dog Grooming Supplies
Like other herbivores, a chinchilla requires daily fiber to maintain a healthy digestive system. When served with Oxbow loose grass hays, the farm-fresh alfalfa in Chinchilla Deluxe - Chinchilla Food provides the necessary fiber, balanced with a specially formulated blend of stabilized nutrients to meet the distinctive needs of this small animal species. Feed Oxbow Chinchilla Deluxe - Chinchilla Food to chinchillas of all ages to maintain intestinal health and prevent digestive upset.
Photos (3)
Beth H.
Beth H.
Deland, FL

This is a very good quality and healthy food for your chinchilla. Totally recommend
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
South Glens Falls, NY

My local pet store sell's this brand very cheap so I get a good deal buying this product. When I lived out my state it was $20 including tax. At my local pet store it's $13 including tax. My chinchillas eat it and it is very healthy for them. It lasts a little over a month for two chinchillas. The bag also has the seal that is to keep the food fresh and not dry out. It's worth the $20 if I still had to pay that much.
Leah R.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE

The absolute best chinchilla food on the market. All of the chinchilla's pellet needs are met in this food. It is free of unhealthy fillers such as nuts and seeds. Well worth the price to keep your chin healthy.
Tayler H.
Tayler H.

I use to feed my chinchillas crappy Kaytee brand food and would always wonder why they picked through it so much but then I found oxbow and do NOT have any problems with my babes eating it.

They have seems happier since they have been on it,1 month. I love this brand for anything pet related!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL

Is this food good for chinchillas
Alex P.