Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Deluxe - 5 lb uploaded by Maegan G.Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Deluxe - 5 lb uploaded by Maegan G.Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Deluxe - 5 lb uploaded by Maegan G.

BY OXBOW

Like other herbivores, a chinchilla requires daily fiber to maintain a healthy digestive system. When served with Oxbow loose grass hays, the farm-fresh alfalfa in Chinchilla Deluxe - Chinchilla Food provides the necessary fiber, balanced with a specially formulated blend of stabilized nutrients to meet the distinctive needs of this small animal species. Feed Oxbow Chinchilla Deluxe - Chinchilla Food to chinchillas of all ages to maintain intestinal health and prevent digestive upset. see more...

Tayler H.
I use to feed my chinchillas crappy Kaytee brand food and would always wonder why they picked through it so much but then I found oxbow and do NOT have any problems with my babes eating it.

They have seems happier since they have been on it,1 month. I love this brand for anything pet related!
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
The absolute best chinchilla food on the market. All of the chinchilla's pellet needs are met in this food. It is free of unhealthy fillers such as nuts and seeds. Well worth the price to keep your chin healthy.
Alexandra L.
Somerville, MA
I have never tried this myself (I do t have a chinchilla) but I was talking to a veterinarian the other day who recommends Oxbow products.
Angel H.
Portland, OR
I love that this brand provides my chinchilla with the nutrients she needs, without a bunch of sugar. Literally just the essentials, Oxbow is my first choice. I also really love that it's a small container. I've tried buying bulk bags of another brand, and it was impossible to store, and it was never used up before it expired.
Rachelle W.
South Glens Falls, NY
My local pet store sell's this brand very cheap so I get a good deal buying this product. When I lived out my state it was $20 including tax. At my local pet store it's $13 including tax. My chinchillas eat it and it is very healthy for them. It lasts a little over a month for two chinchillas. The bag also has the seal that is to keep the food fresh and not dry out. It's worth the $20 if I still had to pay that much.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
My brother has two chinchillas that live at our house and this is the only pellet food we have ever fed them. They love it. But it's also important to give them lots of hay too. Good price too and oxbow is a brand you can trust
Emilee A.
Long Beach, CA
This is the best chinchilla food out there! I had tried some other foods with my little guy but any food that had a mixture of treats in it, he would throw down most of the food. my chinny is happy and healthy with this food :)
Beth H.
Deland, FL
This is a very good quality and healthy food for your chinchilla. Totally recommend
Meira S.
My go to for safe food designed with my chinchillas' nutritional needs. I have 4 chinchillas and lots of experience with exotic pets. Oxbow is the only brand I trust.
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
This is my chinchillas' favorite food! I like that it doesn't have treat pieces in it to deter them from eating their actual food. It's good quality and they seem to love it!
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Is this food good for chinchillas
Alex P.