BY OXBOW

Like other herbivores, a chinchilla requires daily fiber to maintain a healthy digestive system. When served with Oxbow loose grass hays, the farm-fresh alfalfa in Chinchilla Deluxe - Chinchilla Food provides the necessary fiber, balanced with a specially formulated blend of stabilized nutrients to meet the distinctive needs of this small animal species. Feed Oxbow Chinchilla Deluxe - Chinchilla Food to chinchillas of all ages to maintain intestinal health and prevent digestive upset. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emilee W.
Newburgh, IN
I work at a pet store and recommend this to all my chinchilla customers. It's great for their digestive system and coat.
Kelly G.
Tampa , FL
I use this same food brand for my hamster!! Most definitely his favorites!:)
Alyssa P.
Hibbing
The go to safe and healthy food for chinchillas. Very well known brand amongst owners for that reason. It's the basics of what they need to lead a healthy life without the additives of treat like foods, which most chins will get in the habit of eating only that out of their food mix and miss out on the nutrients they require. Can be spendy at times, Chewy.com carries it and they have great prices and free shipping. Remember though that a chinchilla isn't your regular pet. So spending some extra cash for something they really need is something you should expect by owning one.
Meira S.
My go to for safe food designed with my chinchillas' nutritional needs. Oxbow is the best.
Figuras P.
Oxbow é uma marca fantástica! Sempre tem bons produtos: práticos, de qualidade boa. Uma pena que não tem distribuidora no Brasil.
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
Oxbow is a solid choice for chinchillas and it's pretty much my go to when feeding him. He loves it too! Score!
Sharra F.
Vancouver, BC
I got a big bag of this and my chinnies love it. From what I've heard it's the highest quality pellet on the market and I'm glad I found it in the stores near me!