Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Adult Rabbit uploaded by Stacy S.Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Adult Rabbit uploaded by Stacy S.

BY OXBOW

All rabbits need high fiber to keep their digestive systems working properly, plus basic vitamins and minerals to maximize their health. Essentials - Adult Rabbit Food combines needed fiber with stabilized nutrients to assure a well-balanced diet when served with Oxbow loose grass hays. Oxbow Animal Health's founder and owner John Miller created the industry's first timothy hay-based food for rabbits and other small herbivores, the basis of Essentials - Adult Rabbit Food. see more...

Megan J.
Oviedo, FL
My rabbit loves this food, and it has all the nutrition she needs! it's great because it doesn't have the excess "junk" in other pellet mixes that rabbits don't need. definitely worth the money
Stacy S.
My adult rabbit absolutely loves these pellets! I found they proper feeding chart on the back to be very helpful! I love how this is a healthy blend for my pet without all those unnecessary treat bits in there.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
The only pellets I ever fed my bunnies. They aren't full of junk that actually hurt bunnies bellies. They always were fresh and I've never been disappointed by this brand.
Alexis A.
Wenatchee, WA
I switched my bunny to this food when he was about five months old and he has done very well on it. This is one of the best quality pellets out there.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
I would highly recommend these pellets to anyone with an adult rabbit. These timothy hay based pellets are much healthier.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
oxbow is one of the best brands out there for rabbits. Healthy treats that keep their teeth from growing too long
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
My rabbit always run to his dish when I refill it with these pellets. They must be delicious, even though it's healthy for him! I give him about a handful twice a day with unlimited timothy hay on the side and he's never had any health issues. His digestive system is on point.
Blane K.
Edmonton
The best rabbit food out there. High quality, well rounded and complete; my rabbits absolutely love it.

I also run a rabbit rescue and Oxbow is the brand I trust the most for the rabbits, when people ask me what food they should be feeding their rabbits I always recommend Oxbow food & treats.
laura o.
pierrefonds
This food is the healthiest pellets for your rabbit. It has all the nutrition that my bunny needs. He loves the taste and I heard it's the best for your adult rabbit.
Sophie T.
This is the only pellets I give to my bunnies. They like it. My vet strongly suggest to use this and I can see why. They never rush for food and they don't eat more then wht they need.
Ruth S.
Hazlet
I have a rabbit and she loved these