Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Adult Rabbit uploaded by Stacy S.Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics Adult Rabbit uploaded by Stacy S.

BY OXBOW

All rabbits need high fiber to keep their digestive systems working properly, plus basic vitamins and minerals to maximize their health. Essentials - Adult Rabbit Food combines needed fiber with stabilized nutrients to assure a well-balanced diet when served with Oxbow loose grass hays. Oxbow Animal Health's founder and owner John Miller created the industry's first timothy hay-based food for rabbits and other small herbivores, the basis of Essentials - Adult Rabbit Food. see more...

Isaac P.
Omaha, NE
Love these for my holland lop. They are great and dont have a bunch of gross filler ingredients. My rabbit mocha loves it and gets super excited every time she gets them. Mocha is 8 months old and is pretty small and it works great for her. I would reccomend to most rabbit owners.
Briana G.
Canton, GA
The only pellet I will give to my house bunny! I've been using Oxbow brand for almost 10 years and have never been disappointed by quality. It's very affordable and my rabbit loves it. He gets 1/8 cup and even as a senior bunny has no issues digesting his pellets. He goes nuts when it's lunch time every day :)
Michelle S.
Oxbow is always amazing. These pellets are one of the best petstore brand pellets next to Selective. The ingredients are good and they are a very good size for rabbits to eat! It's Timothy based and pretty affordable too! Oxbow never disappoints!
Jessica A.
This food is the best rabbit food there is. My vet and pet store employees recommended this brand to us and we plan to feed it to our bunny for life. We started out with the young rabbit food from this brand and our rabbit loves it. The directions on the bag are very clear, the price is good for the quality you are receiving, and the bag is re-closable. This food has been at every pet store I have been to, so finding it is a breeze. I would not give my rabbit anything else after hearing how this food has exactly what rabbits need and no fillers of what they don't. I would highly recommend it.
Lydia D.
Durham, NC
This is the best food I've ever tried for our rabbit. If your rabbit is a picky eater and you want to transition them to healthier food it might be a bit of a struggle, but you can slowly mix this pellet in with another as you transition of the course of a couple weeks. Our vet and everyone else we've met recommends this food. Once your rabbit is used to it they'll be just as excited as they were about any other pellet, without all the sugar and extra junk a rabbit doesn't need from other pellets.
Cassondra P.
Hazard, KY
This is one of the only brands I trust when it comes to my rabbits. I have had many rabbits over the years and none of them have ever refused this food. It is not full of junk ingredients like most other foods and it is not expensive. My current two rabbits absolutely love their pellets. And when you open the bag they smell very fresh.
Erin K.
Phoenix, AZ
My rabbit gets excited every time I fill her bowl with Oxbow essentials! It smells good but also keeps my bun happy and healthy. I find it cheaper to order it online than in stores, but if the store is my only option $14 is worth it. As long as my bun loves the food this will always be my go to
Carrie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at my vet's office. Per my research, a good blend of nutrients and higher quality timothy used than in other brands. Beware of over-feeding these pellets because they can cause weight gain due to high quality. Will purchase again!
Steffanie C.
Alhambra , Ca
My bun swears by these these are his go to pellets I actual won't give him anything else because these are the most natural pellets that don't have any extra things in it that can actually do him harm
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
These pellets are all natural and are the only pellets I'll give my bunny. They don't have preservatives or additives so I can give them to my bunnies without any worries.
Ruth S.
Hazlet
I have a rabbit and she loved these