BeveragesProtein ShakesOWYN

by OWYN

Finally, a 100% certified vegan, certified Gluten-Free, 100% plant-based protein shake that provides superior health benefits and never, ever, ever compromises on taste . Contains 20 grams of plant protein to deliver all 9 essential amino acids and naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids to enhance muscle recovery and promote optimal daily health, delicious nutrition made for active and healthy people who care about what they put in their body and where it comes from . Provides Only What You Need: great source of fiber, high vegan omega 3, and a superfoods greens blend of kale, spinach, and broccoli . Gluten-Free, dairy-free, soy-free, peanut and tree nut free, egg-free, non-GMO project verified, kosher, free of all artificial colors, flavors and preservatives, low sugar content (4G Organic Cane Sugar), vegan, dark chocolate, 12 fl oz (355 ml), 12 pack . OWYN has an 18 month shelf life and is shelf stable without the need for refrigeration, except after opening. The date on the bottle says “BB”, which means “Best By” the date listed. The numbers on the second line 02017 is the lot code designating our contract manufacturer. 02017 is not a date. Packaging May Vary.

Finally, a 100% certified vegan, certified Gluten-Free, 100% plant-based protein shake that provides superior health benefits and never, ever, ever compromises on taste; Contains 20 grams of plant protein to deliver all 9 essential amino acids and naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids to enhance muscle recovery and promote optimal daily health, delicious nutrition made for active and healthy people who care about what they put in their body and where it comes from; Provides Only What You Need - great source of fiber, high vegan omega 3, and a superfoods greens blend of kale, spinach, and broccoli; Gluten-Free, dairy-free, soy-free, peanut and tree nut free, egg-free, non-GMO project verified, kosher, free of all artificial colors, flavors and preservatives, low sugar content (4G Organic Cane Sugar), vegan, dark chocolate, 12 fl oz (355 ml), 12 pack; OWYN has an 18 month shelf life and is shelf stable without the need for refrigeration, except after opening. The date on the bottle says “BB”, which means “Best By” the date listed. The numbers on the second line 02017 is the lot code designating our contract manufacturer. 02017 is not a date. Packaging May Vary.

What are your thoughts on this protein? I need something quick, easy and vegan as I can have no dairy at all. Thanks!!
Start your review of OWYN, Vegan Protein Shake, Dark Chocolate,12 Fl Oz (Pack of 12), 100-Percent Plant-Based, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Tree Nut-Free, Egg-Free, Allergy-Free, Vegetarian, Kosher!
Lakisha W.
Lyndhurst, OH
OWYN, Vegan Protein Shake, Dark Chocolate,12 Fl Oz (Pack of 12), 100-Percent Plant-Based, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Tree Nut-Free, Egg-Free, Allergy-Free, Vegetarian, Kosher uploaded by Lakisha W.
I purchased this product via a weekly food delivery service (imperfect produce). I must say I am a fan. I do not have allergies and I am not vegan but I am mindful of ingredients. It is a great in between meal at work (especially when I want something chocolate) or to use pre or post work out. I find the flavor to not taste chalky like some protein drinks.
Angelique G.
Encino, CA
OWYN, Vegan Protein Shake, Dark Chocolate,12 Fl Oz (Pack of 12), 100-Percent Plant-Based, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Tree Nut-Free, Egg-Free, Allergy-Free, Vegetarian, Kosher uploaded by Angelique G.
My mom suffers from ibs and gut issues. She follows low FODMAP and these are amazing because they make a great, healthy snack and they don’t bother her stomach!
Shari J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
OWYN, Vegan Protein Shake, Dark Chocolate,12 Fl Oz (Pack of 12), 100-Percent Plant-Based, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Tree Nut-Free, Egg-Free, Allergy-Free, Vegetarian, Kosher uploaded by Shari J.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I know when people hear plant based they think of some nasty drink.... well think again not this drink... this shake is delicious creamy chocolate. I promise you, you will love it. You can purchase at Whole Foods. Priced between $2-3.
Jillian C.
Ypsilanti
I love this shake. Tastes good without being too sweet. I like it for the days I have to eat on the go, or don’t have time to make a full lunch. This is a great option to have with some other quick snack.
Stephanie W.
1,494 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I bought a few of these on a whim while shopping at Target because that's what happens when I shop there 🥴 I had been walking quite a bit today and thought a protein shake would be a nice recovery so I can prepare for my actual workout later tonight. I have been adding more protein into my diet since I started my exercise regimen recently and like the idea of plant-based drinks versus whey drinks, although I drink them as well. Plant based protein doesn't seem as creamy but this one managed to stay close to a chocolate milk taste without the dairy. I'm not a fan of coffee and something about this drink had a slight coffeee/mocha taste but it was not overbearing. The drink is not thick due to it being water-based but the bottle is pretty large and it contains 20g of protein which is good for a protein shake. The downside for me was the price. It was over $3 for the bottle and there are comparable shakes for less. The ingredients make up for the cost though and you get what you pay for. I can pronounce all of the ingredients and know their purpose. I also like that they added greens to make things balanced and healthy. I also bought the vanilla flavor but have not tried it yet. I usually prefer the chocolate varieties over the vanilla ones. I may consider purchasing in the future.
Elizabeth W.
Great tasting chocolate shake. Vegan and gluten free, dairy free, soy free, nut free, everything you could want or need with dietary restrictions. Quick and easy meal replacement on the go or just for a snack inbetween meals. Tastes better than most shakes, but still has a slight protein taste.
Christina W.
Statesville, NC
I love how deliciously chocolate this is! This is the first time I have tried it and I will be purchasing again. I was looking for protein drinks that are dairy free and I stumbled upon OWYN. They are dairy free and gluten free and vegan. They have 20g of protein per bottle and only 180 calories.
Jessica N.
Bowie, MD
Not too shabby as far as protein shakes go, but they do have slightly too much sugar for me. I feel like when I have an animal protein drink it fills me better and for longer. I'll probably drink the coffee flavor but not all the time. This is worth trying if you are vegetarian vegan or anyone avoiding animal proteins.
Amy D.
Chicago
So delicious with no allergens. Perfect meal replacement. No funny taste and a good portion. Also super affordable
Alyssa F.
This flavor is a lot better than the vanilla. This one I can drink by itself, the vanilla I had to hide in a smoothie. It did hold me over in between meals which is what I was looking for and not bad for a vegan protein shake.