BY OWN

The first no-water concentrate serum with CLA plant technology to fight all three causes of aging. CLA renews, retexturizes, and reveals a vibrant and youthful looking complexion. Pure and powerful serums deliver results through potent ingredients. Concentrate injects a custom blend of natural ingredients to reveal elasticized and youthful looking skin. ; see more...

Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I said I would buy again, but I'm not 100% sure. Don't get me wrong - this is a great product. Nice serum in a glass bottle with a glass dropper. Makes my skin feel so soft. I'm just not sure if I'm getting any kind of "firming" from it but maybe if I keep using I will see results. There are no colors or fragrances in their products, but in some of them you can smell natural ingredients in them. I'd rather have them smell natural! The bottle of this serum is going to last me forever, too. I've also been putting it on the backs of my hands.
Brazilia Davi M.
I just started using Own renewing firming silk concentrate and I must say I truly like it a lot, it really makes your face feel very soft the first time you use it and it is not greasy nor does it leave your face with a shine. This product can even be used as a cuticle oil just a drop can do all nails in one hand. This product doesn't have any fragrance which I love you don't really want your face to smell pretty you want it to look fabulous.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Mediocre average product. Oil is very concentrated so you only need very little. Gentle. Cost effective